Boo

Aaah!!

Hahaha!! That took me by surprise!! Haha :D

Vx

Mines the same Fluffy.

mee too... I guess people are either still out for the day, or have gone out to enjoy themselves :)

..never seen it so quiet on here!

How are you?

Vx

mee too... I guess people are either still out for the day, or have gone out to enjoy themselves :)

..never seen it so quiet on here!

How are you?

Vx

Bit fed up and finding it hard tonight. Keep coming on here to have a look but you are right, it IS quiet.

Good morning Ladies,

Sorry, I went to bed early, otherwise - I would have been here to say hello!!

Fluffy - nice to see you on here babe - how are you?

Bethan x

Boo Again

Ha, typical, after I posted this thread my internet connection went down.... only just come got it sorted....

So Boo again....

Haha - gets me every time!! :D Haha!!

Vx

quick funny story..

on my 'gap year', 15 years ago (ouch!).. teaching English.. I spontaneously snuck around the side of a building and jumped out at one of my students and said: BOO!!!!

..what hadn't occured to me in that moment was:

-there is no tradition of doing this in that culture
-'Bu' (pronounced 'Boo'), means mother!!
-it was someone who looked a lot like the top student who might have understood, but was actually a teacher from another faculty who didn't speak English!! :eek:

Hahahaha!!! I had no way of explaining myself, they had no comprehension of why this odd colleague had jumped out at them and shouted Mother! ..and I felt like a bit of a fooool!! :D Hahaha!!

..a treasured comedy moment.. me being me, I have many treasured comedy moments!! :)

Vx

It certainly is quiet on here today.. Boooooo to everyone , where are you? Enjoying the sun I expect :) x

quick funny story..

on my 'gap year', 15 years ago (ouch!).. teaching English.. I spontaneously snuck around the side of a building and jumped out at one of my students and said: BOO!!!!

..what hadn't occured to me in that moment was:

-there is no tradition of doing this in that culture
-'Bu' (pronounced 'Boo'), means mother!!
-it was someone who looked a lot like the top student who might have understood, but was actually a teacher from another faculty who didn't speak English!! :eek:

Hahahaha!!! I had no way of explaining myself, they had no comprehension of why this odd colleague had jumped out at them and shouted Mother! ..and I felt like a bit of a fooool!! :D Hahaha!!

..a treasured comedy moment.. me being me, I have many treasured comedy moments!! :)

Vx

That was brilliant, so funny....
:8855:

Back