Boo!!

Hola everyone! :)

Haven`t been around last few days as I was feeling sorry for myself :rolleyes: and didn`t want to whinge at you all.

WELCOME to the newbies and GOOD LUCK on your journey :D

Things are going well my end, I have lost 6-7lbs in the 2 weeks that I have been taking the Xenical :D :D :D
I am really hoping to lose more before the 14th May which is when I go for my first weigh in with my Dr.

I am 1lb off my first goal which is to get into the 14st bracket ;) And am hoping to be there by Tues when my LO goes to nursery as my treat to myself will be a new tattoo which i`ll get while it`s just me ;)

I figured tattoos were better than clothes as treats as they would be a false economy ;) (hopefully!).

Anyway, How is everyone? I hope everything is going well for you all and that the lbs are dropping like flies :D

Love LiSe Xxxxxxx

Hiya well done on your loss so far you are doing really well.
I feel really annoyed with myself, i cheated yesterday and i have no idea why i done it i skipped breakfast cos i had nothing in and so didnt take my tablet and cos i didnt i knew i could get away with eating something naughty so i had a crunchie, then i had a burger king at lunch time................ why why why i wish i knew i had been doing fine and been feeling great i hate myself for it and am back on them today but i hate that i fell into my old ways so quickly.

Hi Lise :character00238:
fantastic weight loss you must be proud of yourself, because the low fat diet can be a struggle at times when you have little ones. You are certinley on the right track for your doctors weigh in. I feel the xenical is keeping me on the righ track and the weight is comming off eventually...im too wanting to get into my new stone this week fingers crossed sharon x:)

Welcome back LiSe...

Dont stay away when you are down, this is where you should be for a pick up!!!!

If you dissapear again I will find you :D

Julie x

I know exactly what you mean Nat :hug99:

My DH is in the middle of fitting our new kitchen so we have no food in as I didn`t want it to go to waste as I couldn`t cook it. Yesterday I had a bowl of Alpen (run out of my cereal as not been shopping!) then last night I had 3 veggie burgers - 4% each as I was starving by then!

The day before I had a Tuna & Cucumber shop made sandwich and went to a friends for a girlie night in so had some sweets - no fat but loads of sugar! and some Zero coke *sigh* also had about 3/4 of those crisps covered in choc?

Today I haven`t eaten a morsel yet and it is the afternoon already :rolleyes:

So needless to say, I am a bit worried that I may have stuffed my diet up this week =/

**hugs** put it past you and start over, We all do it

Xxxxxxx

Thanks Sharon and good luck for getting to your goal this week :D Will you treat yourself??

Xxxxx

Aww thanks Julie :thankyou:

That is very sweet of you, I`m sure when I start whinging you`ll think differently lol

I hope you`re having a good weekend?

Xxxx

Hello you and well done on your weight loss:D
As to what you ate the past couple of days, draw a line under it, don't beat yourself up over it, it's done and you can't change it, BUT, you can learn from it and make a new start xxxxxxxx

Back