Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Boo!!

Discussion in 'Orlistat (Xenical)' started by SacredSilence, 4 May 2009 Social URL.

1. SacredSilence

SacredSilence I

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(31.8%)
    Diet:
    Healthy Eating & Exercise
    Hola everyone! :)

Haven`t been around last few days as I was feeling sorry for myself :rolleyes: and didn`t want to whinge at you all.

WELCOME to the newbies and GOOD LUCK on your journey :D

Things are going well my end, I have lost 6-7lbs in the 2 weeks that I have been taking the Xenical :D :D :D
    I am really hoping to lose more before the 14th May which is when I go for my first weigh in with my Dr.

I am 1lb off my first goal which is to get into the 14st bracket ;) And am hoping to be there by Tues when my LO goes to nursery as my treat to myself will be a new tattoo which i`ll get while it`s just me ;)

I figured tattoos were better than clothes as treats as they would be a false economy ;) (hopefully!).

Anyway, How is everyone? I hope everything is going well for you all and that the lbs are dropping like flies :D

Love LiSe Xxxxxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. xnatx

xnatx Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st12lb
    Current Weight:
    19st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(4.32%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Hiya well done on your loss so far you are doing really well.
    I feel really annoyed with myself, i cheated yesterday and i have no idea why i done it i skipped breakfast cos i had nothing in and so didnt take my tablet and cos i didnt i knew i could get away with eating something naughty so i had a crunchie, then i had a burger king at lunch time................ why why why i wish i knew i had been doing fine and been feeling great i hate myself for it and am back on them today but i hate that i fell into my old ways so quickly.

4. sharonskippins

sharonskippins Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Hi Lise :character00238:
    fantastic weight loss you must be proud of yourself, because the low fat diet can be a struggle at times when you have little ones. You are certinley on the right track for your doctors weigh in. I feel the xenical is keeping me on the righ track and the weight is comming off eventually...im too wanting to get into my new stone this week fingers crossed sharon x:)

5. billygroat

billygroat Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Welcome back LiSe...

Dont stay away when you are down, this is where you should be for a pick up!!!!

If you dissapear again I will find you :D

Julie x

6. SacredSilence

SacredSilence I

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(31.8%)
    Diet:
    I know exactly what you mean Nat :hug99:

My DH is in the middle of fitting our new kitchen so we have no food in as I didn`t want it to go to waste as I couldn`t cook it. Yesterday I had a bowl of Alpen (run out of my cereal as not been shopping!) then last night I had 3 veggie burgers - 4% each as I was starving by then!

The day before I had a Tuna & Cucumber shop made sandwich and went to a friends for a girlie night in so had some sweets - no fat but loads of sugar! and some Zero coke *sigh* also had about 3/4 of those crisps covered in choc?

Today I haven`t eaten a morsel yet and it is the afternoon already :rolleyes:

So needless to say, I am a bit worried that I may have stuffed my diet up this week =/

**hugs** put it past you and start over, We all do it

Xxxxxxx

7. SacredSilence

SacredSilence I

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(31.8%)
    Diet:
    Thanks Sharon and good luck for getting to your goal this week :D Will you treat yourself??

Xxxxx

8. SacredSilence

SacredSilence I

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(31.8%)
    Diet:
    Aww thanks Julie :thankyou:

That is very sweet of you, I`m sure when I start whinging you`ll think differently lol

I hope you`re having a good weekend?

Xxxx

9. alibalibee

alibalibee Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    7st3lb(33.89%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Hello you and well done on your weight loss:D
    As to what you ate the past couple of days, draw a line under it, don't beat yourself up over it, it's done and you can't change it, BUT, you can learn from it and make a new start xxxxxxxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.