Boob size and weight loss

ilovelife - don't worry about it and go get yourself fitted - a well-fitting bra is one of the seven wonders of the world in my book!!! It's not embarrassing, especially if you go to a 'proper' place, like bravissimo!

Brands can differ in shape and size too - the bravissimo ladies will not only know what size you should be wearing, but which bra will give you the best look! They are fab!!!

I totally agree with Spanx! I can't "big up" Bravissimo enough. Getting a bra from there completely changed how I felt about my boobs, it was almost like getting a new pair because the bra made such a difference to me. Go and get fitted, you won't regret it!!

I wish I could go get professional to measure mine, but I don't have the balls at the moment, one day :D

Ooooh I get cross with you and you know how fond I am of you. You are as good as the next person so you do not need to get the balls to be measured.get out there and get it done, you are a lovely person. If I lived near you I would go with you. Do it !!!!

ilovelife - don't worry about it and go get yourself fitted - a well-fitting bra is one of the seven wonders of the world in my book!!! It's not embarrassing, especially if you go to a 'proper' place, like bravissimo!

Brands can differ in shape and size too - the bravissimo ladies will not only know what size you should be wearing, but which bra will give you the best look! They are fab!!!

Fantastic advice.......take it... The difference in your overall look when you are in a bra that fits properly is amazing. It can make you look a size smaller.

hugs xxxxxxx:smiley1842:

I agree and cannot praise bravissimo enough, I've been shopping with them for many many years - since before they had a high street shop, as they used to only be mail order and only for bra's.

I try to get fitted every year as our boobs do change naturally, and always go to Bravissimo, and then order online through the rest of the year. I've has several of their dresses and tops too.

I agree that wearing the right size bra is making me look slimmer today, as the clothes are now fitting properly and my waist looks smaller. Not to mention how much more comfortable it feels, I've no longer got bits of wire digging in because my bra won't stay were it should do.

Hooray for bravissimo, and boobs. :D

Btw don't feel shy about getting measured, the bravissimo ladies are all lovely and take no notice at all.

i don't like getting measured. as i am much bigger than i wish. i am 34a [or B] approx but for 4ft 8 that is enourmous. i would love to be 28AA but no matter how much weight i lost i doubht i would ever be that size and i never manage to lose weight

good luck. i am sure you will feel better after getting fitted

Back