Boobies ...

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
Just been stood in front of the mirror (yes vain la di daaa) to see if i can see how much i have lost but all i could see was how small my boobies have gotten :cry:

I never had big ones in the first place but now they are almost like fried eggs - my B cups are getting to big - how embarrassing! Age 21 and probably an A cup. GREAT! :sigh:

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Im the same, but i invest in some really good padded uplift bras. marks and spencer do some lovely ones, i swear by them xx

Its a bummer that they are always the first to go. I am most worried abt that too.

But you can always enhance them :D

Yep,summer i feel your pain :cry:

That was the first thing that has disappeared!!! Saying that they were pretty big and now i'm happy at the mo but just hope they don't disappear any further.

I too like becca invest in M&S bra's they are the best.

Poor you. Fortunately I have plenty in that department I can afford to lose. However, my friends have said I now have a boys bum. Huh!

I've got to say that it's definitely the only thing I've noticed getting smaller so far. Though for me I'm quite glad cause it means I might actually be able to find a bra that fits for once.

I wish my bottom would shrink as fast as my boobs!!!! just not fair!!!!! I ve had to buy all new bra's last week, dropped a back size and a cup size!!! (dont mind the back size)!!!xxx

Ah see you've all got big boobies to start with - me i had a massive back but small cup :(

M&S bra's never fitted me - they once measured me a 44DD but when i tried it on back was perfect but i could fit my boobs 10x over in the cup! was actually a B - dinnys! So never really trusted them & the fact i could never find a 44B bra anywhere!!! Untill i discovered Avon bras!

Although - maybe i should go get measured again :( lol

i want to lose some off my boobs im sick of being DD going on E i would like to be a nice d cup again i really hate wearing over the shoulder bolder holders lol

try again at m&s summer, you may have had a bad sales lady, when i went to get maternity bras i was measured and i thought they fit awful even though the sales lady said they they were perfect. when i wentback another day i was given a different size by another lady and it fit lovely. xx

over the shoulder boulder holders :rotflmao:

i'd love to be a DD :D:D:D

id love to swap some of my bum for my boobs, its not so much fat as really sticky outy. i always have to wear belts with my trousers as after my trousers have gone over my bum they alwaysstick out over my back which makes them fall down lol
xx

try again at m&s summer, you may have had a bad sales lady, when i went to get maternity bras i was measured and i thought they fit awful even though the sales lady said they they were perfect. when i wentback another day i was given a different size by another lady and it fit lovely. xx

didn't see yer post there - sorry!

i think i may - this was a couple of years ago maybe shes been fired!!! lol

Mine are looking a bit sad now,like you summer I was never big on the front it was all on the back. Could do with the back coming round the front, if that makes any sense. lol

lol yer it makes sense - thats what im hoping for but it aint guna happen! lol

Although - maybe if our backs shrink our boobies wont look so small compared to the rest of our body ... if you get what i mean lol

:banana dancer:

over the shoulder boulder holders :rotflmao:

i'd love to be a DD :D:D:D

you think you do untill you have a pair that gets in ya way i cant wear those nice shirt type tops as i pull at the buttons if i go a size larger it looks like im wearing a baggy oversized top lol not the effect i want lol but im sure in a few weeks me boobs might shrink a lil lol i refuse to buy anymore bras/clothes at the mo the size i am just imagine 10lb of spuds trying to get into a 5lb sack and thats meeeeeeee lmao:8855: but not for long whoo hoo

I've gone from a 42C/D to a 38C. Glad to have lost a bit from them to be honest. I look more in proportion now and still have some there.

I hate the fact that my breasts have gottten so small. They used to be DD's now they're I think B or a C. The only good thing is my back size has gotten smaller.

But nevermind, we've still got time for them to grow.

Hi girls I am quite jealous of you for having A and B cups!!! I shop at M&S too for bra's, did you know you have 30 days to wear and then return any bra if you feel it doesn't fit you properly?

I'd probably fit in an A cup LOL :(

Back