Boobs

miss-tri

Everyone seems to be saying that as you lose weight you also go down in bra size? :confused: Is this true? hoping people will say this isnt always true.... :tear_drop:

Ive always had big boobs and small hips, and when I diet I lose it off my hips first. I hated that I was so top heavy and couldnt lose it from there, but after losing my weight everything has evened out, mostly. Im still top heavy with slim hips (size 10 bottom, 14 top) but im obviously much happier with the overall picture now :).

If I could choose where to lose it now, it would be the tops of my arms as they are just flabby, yuck. But hey Im happy really :)

You will lose weight according to your basic body shape, so if you are small on top you most likely will always be small on top. Its a bummer, but what can you do short of liposuctioning the bigger bits. All I can say is dont worry too much about it, just concentrate on the overall picture.

Unfortunately you probably will. I have lost 2 and a half stone and lost a cup size, and I can't afford to lose any! But losing weight is better in my opinion.

Ive gone down in back size BUT my cup size has gone up! Hows that one work? hehe

Ive gone down in back size BUT my cup size has gone up! Hows that one work? hehe

the smaller the band, the bigger the cup size i think

mine shrank majorly.... :( went froma 34c, im now in a 32A, sometimes a 30A

a.... gah!

So far nothing from mine but hardly anything went on them in the first place. 7 stone went on and i went from a 36/38G to a 42DD/E. The rest of me just caught up with my boobies I guess.

Yeah thats what I thought it must be Gina. Well Ive lost just over 50lbs and my bra size has gone from a 40D to a 36DD and to be honest... even a DD gives me the double boob look and I think they do look bigger as well! Probably because the rest of me is smaller, maybe they will skrink still as Im only half way there with my weight loss but so far they havent.

Yeah thats what I thought it must be Gina. Well Ive lost just over 50lbs and my bra size has gone from a 40D to a 36DD and to be honest... even a DD gives me the double boob look and I think they do look bigger as well! Probably because the rest of me is smaller, maybe they will skrink still as Im only half way there with my weight loss but so far they havent.

not bad though to actually keep them!

Maybe I just didnt carry fat on my chest? Because a D cup at 16 stone, isnt really very big.

one of my friends is tiiiiny tiny, shes a DD and she dosent look top heavy :)

I'm sooo envious Sammy :p

the smaller the band, the bigger the cup size i think

mine shrank majorly.... :( went froma 34c, im now in a 32A, sometimes a 30A

a.... gah!

If that makes you feel better, I'm an Acup as well. Usually a 32A (but I also have one 34A I think), but I often don't wear bras because I really don't need them, I just use them with thight shirts or dresses because I don't want to have my nipples saying "hello!!" to everyone :p

I'm sooo envious Sammy :p

If that makes you feel better, I'm an Acup as well. Usually a 32A (but I also have one 34A I think), but I often don't wear bras because I really don't need them, I just use them with thight shirts or dresses because I don't want to have my nipples saying "hello!!" to everyone :p

bra's seem pointless at my size! better than a AA though...

heh my work mate used to get them toffee eggs and put them under her shirt to look like nipples, lol was funny

Back