Boofaloos Diary Thread

boofaloo

Gold Member
Just to let you know i'm well again.

Have been on a short course of iron tablets and thankfully athey have sorted me out and I am back to normal - well as normal goes :D
I'm also off the anti Ds and feel fantastic - I didnt want to tempt fate by posting this too early but have been off them for a while now and feel fantastic!
Been to see my doctor who has given me the go ahead to start CD again so am restarting today.

It's now 85 days until my holiday in France so it's countdown time for me.

Day 1 of 85.

Got up and had my chocolate shake today. Feel absolutely stuffed after it which i'm pleased at! It's a lovely sunny day so i should be able to get the water down today with no problems. How come everything seems better when the sun shines?

That's great news Helen. Best of luck with day 1 :)

Welcome back, I too am on day 1 ......again. Though I have not been ill, I have been eating.....so feeling really bad now and 5lbs heavier.

Good luck for your re-start.

Thanks KD and Sonkie.

Have just been to see my CDC and weighed in. I have put weight on which is to be expected I suppose. My CDC has recommended i go onto the 790 plan with the possibilty of doing 1000 if i struggle with that.
There are a couple of reasons for this, the main one being I am really active and am worried about getting ill again. Most of it is psychological i'm sure but thankfully my CDC understands and is being really supportive
The only thing thats bothering me now is that i'm worried I wont lose weight on 790 but I have promised my CDC I will do it and stick to it so we can see just how much i do lose.

So my weight today was 13stone exactly. I want to be 9st 7lbs so i have 3 1/2 stone to lose.

I'm a LL'er myself so not sure about the cd plans, but from what I've seen on here people do lose lots on 790!

Best of luck hope day 1 was great and day 2 is too!

mags
xxx

My mood says it all today. I feel BLAH!!

I'm not doing so good on 790, i just want to SS even thought it's hard and i feel ill - how crazy is that!

Am going to try SS tomorrow. I am going to add flavourings to all my water though to try and help me have a slight sugar high during the day.

The hardest thing i find with SS is dealing with the hunger. If i didnt feel hungry then i'd be fine. I know withing a few days of SSing i should be in ketosis and not feeling ravenously hungry anymore so maybe that should be my goal.

The rate i'm going i can see myself putting all of my weight on and i know i dont want to go back there ever again so i must take control of this now.

You wont put all the weight on hun, youve done too well previously x

My mood says it all today. I feel BLAH!!

I'm not doing so good on 790, i just want to SS even thought it's hard and i feel ill - how crazy is that!

Am going to try SS tomorrow. I am going to add flavourings to all my water though to try and help me have a slight sugar high during the day.

The hardest thing i find with SS is dealing with the hunger. If i didnt feel hungry then i'd be fine. I know withing a few days of SSing i should be in ketosis and not feeling ravenously hungry anymore so maybe that should be my goal.

The rate i'm going i can see myself putting all of my weight on and i know i dont want to go back there ever again so i must take control of this now.

Oh Boofaloo!!! I so know what you mean!!!!! I've only just managed to get myself back on the wagon after many a month of fussing about and gaining and losing the same few pounds!! (although my ticker is nothing like correct and its not moving till I can move it down!!!)

Why do you want to do this? Are there things other than weight loss you want to achieve that will help you stick to this? Maybe if you write it down here and it might be a bit clearer.

I am a massive fan of 790, it is my personal favourite plan! The losses are really decent and thats saying something for someone as impatient as me!!!! for me they are still about 3lbs, on occassion 2lbs. Work the plan how you want it...I'm a bit of a grazer so I'd measure out my cottage cheese (largest portion you see) and munch it throughout the day and I'll happily have mushrooms by themselves nearer the end of the day.

You know that in a few days you'll be fine.......but its getting through those few days thats the bother!!!! On 790 you should hopefully still be in ketosis if you ignore the stuff about how you can have lemon.

Let us know how you are getting on!!
xx

Hi All

Thank you all so much for your kind words of support. Today has been a thinking day. I have done 790 kind of but have concentrated on my true feelings and what losing weight means to me.

With that done I have decided that SSing is the way for me to go from now on. I have made many excuses over the past few weeks which i know is very easy to do but I really want this so that has got to stop from now. If i knuckle down we are only talking about SSing for the next 12 weeks at the most, This is such a short time in my life that I CAN and WILL do this. I just need to keep the end in sight.

So following advice here is why i want to lose weight:

1. I dont want my weight to be an issue anymore.
2. I want to look good in and out of my clothes.
3. I dont want to be the 'fat' friend anymore.

Good morning all!!

Feeling good this morning. Have had one pack and 1/2 litre so far. Feeling positive and happy so far. I know it's gonna be a tough road but i feel strong enough to do it.

Gonna keep busy, and am looking forward to being slim for summer!!!!

I know it's gonna be a tough road but i feel strong enough to do it.

Gonna keep busy, and am looking forward to being slim for summer!!!!

Excellent. Head firmly attached in the right place and what a great summer you are going to have :)

Good on ya!

TY KD.
I have survived a trip to costco today without nibbling. Usually when i go they are doing free samples of food like mushrooms or fish both of which i wouldnt be interested in tasting but today it was profiteroles, chocolate brownie and caramel slices!!! AARGH!!!!!
I also resisted the cheap food at the cafe which is a first!
I am now snuggled in at home enjoying my tomato soup and looking forward to some yummy water in a minute;)

Just realised it's 80 days until my holiday. OOOh not long now!!

TY KD.
I have survived a trip to costco today without nibbling. Usually when i go they are doing free samples of food like mushrooms or fish both of which i wouldnt be interested in tasting but today it was profiteroles, chocolate brownie and caramel slices!!! AARGH!!!!!
I also resisted the cheap food at the cafe which is a first!

wahay!! Good on ya! Good feeling isn't it.

Hi Helen

Wanted to pop by and say hello and see how you are going today.

You can do this! Mega hunger is a major factor for the first few days for me too and I hate being hungry. I think that it is going to kill me lolol, but it really isn't!

Keep glugging the water and distract yourself (although don't do what I am doing - watching Great British Menu at the moment - luckily it's the fish course and I hate fish!!).

Looking forward to hearing how you are doing.

Much love

Well done you :D Isn't it a wonderful feeling when you resist? I usually realise that I didn't want them anyway!

the weirdest thing I find is that I never want to try anything on offer at the supermarket UNLESS I am on CD - how flipping weird is that? It's like the forbidden fruit I suppose :rolleyes:

Anyway, you'll soon get there and at least you have something to aim for - just think how much you can lose in 80 days :wow: :superwoman: x

Hiya Hun, you sound Very cheery, lovely to hear! I got my exercise bike, off for a pedal now!! Seems ages since I saw you, we must catch up. Hope your day is still going hunky dory x

I survived day 1 - have to admit to eating a custard cream though. Silly woman!! :( I cam home from costco and my daughter pestered me to bake. We madea chocolate cake and i swear it's the best I have ever made - flipping typical hey!! Anyway before i knew it i had eaten a biscuit. BAD BAD girl.
The positive though is it was just one - i stopped myself from piggin out. Glugged more water and just had my last pack. Such an achievement for me!

So onto day 2 and have jumped on the scales just to see if a miracle has occured overnight and it has i've lost 2lbs!!! :D

Had a warm vanilla for brekkie and some water. Am taking the kids out now to Tropical world but am going with diet policeman DH so know i'll be ok!! lol

Well it's all gone pear shaped. :(

We went out yesterday and were out way longer than intended. I hadnt had a pack and was starving. This lead to a major pig out yesterday afternoon. I sneakily went to the shop and bought food and scoffed it in the car so noone would know. I'm very ashamed of myself.

Today i started out well, had a butterscoth shake and a litre of water. Dh has taken the kids swimming so i've eaten half of a small easter egg. GRRRRRR What is wrong with me!

I am going to try and put it to one side and continue with the day like it hasnt happened.
I've worked out it was 50g of chocolate which is 250 calories. Added to my shakes that's 675 calories today which is still a small amount.
I so want this. I CAN DO IT!!!!

Back