Boofaloos Diary Thread

Hey mini.
Thank you. i know i can do it - eventually. :)

I'm feeling a bit better today. Still absolutely bored out of my brains. Kids are still home with the lurgy so i'm pretty much tied to the house.
Been up to the horse today and feel mega guilty as i havent spent as much time with him lately as he deserves. Not that he's to bothered. I think he thinks it's his birthday as he's been left in the field to eat grass!!

Havent done too bad eating wise. Have decided i will start CD again just as soon as i'm ready. I have thought about all the other diets I could do but to be honest i need something strcit like CD or else i just kid myself that i'm doing well even after eating cream cakes!!
At least with CD it's packs or nothing. There are no grey areas and i like that.

It's 6 weeks tomorrow before i go to france on holiday. I really wanted to be thin for then but i have put so much pressure on myself it's just made me unhappy. I am now aiming to lose a stone by then. Thats completely reasonable and attainable.

So it's healthy eating with a bit of CD thrown in knowing me!! ;) Oh and lots of exercise.

Starting weight is 13st 2lbs.
Next weigh in is next friday morning. Day 1 is tomorrow. WISH ME LUCK!!! :)

Wishing you lots of luck because you've been there and know it works and have a goal in mind to focus on. I started CD last summer successfully but my my re-start in the new year failed because of comfort eating in cold weather. I'm now trying SW for food and healthy eating.
Now it is starting to warm up again, it seem easier to have a dieting frame of mind and also the fear of showing flesh in summer clothes aids determination.
Keep us posted.

Hi hun, just checking in on you!

Been to my LL meeting tonight so feeling a bit out of the loop, only got back at 10.15pm and then spent an hour at my bros.

Glad that you're feeling a bit better today, but watch out for that boredom because it can sneak up and bite ya on the bum!!

I'm so glad that you've decided to come out of hiding and I will catch up with you soon!

Back