BOOK CLUB Week 1

goolian

Fab & Fit For Florida
ok girlies (if any guys wanna join that's cool lol)

for our first week we are gonna read our own books and review them next Wednesday, if that's ok?

this week I am reading The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold...

what is everyone else reading? :eek::p:eek:

I am reading The Tenko Club by Elizabeth Noble

week? i can read a book in a day ( how sad is my life! )

ok I am going to read alice sebolds lucky

Diary of a Jetsetting Call Girl by Tracy Quan :D

Not exactly a challenging read i have to say, but very enjoyable read...

Diary of a Jetsetting Call Girl by Tracy Quan :D

Not exactly a challenging read i have to say, but very enjoyable read...

didnt she write diary of a manhatten call girl and diary of a married call girl?

Yup this is the third in the series :)

oh cool, will have to get that next time im out shopping, loved the last 2, really funny

Found it in Tesco - 2 books for £7 if you are near one!

Last week I read The Amazing Adventures of Diet Girl by Shauna Reid after seeing it recommended on here. It was fab :D

Also last week i read 2 Harlan Coben novels, Promise Me from the Myron Bolitar series and The Woods. Both were excellent but i'm a huge Harlan Coben fan so may be slightly biased lol.

Yesterday i read Relentless by Simon Kenrick. Fantastic if you love page turning fast paced thrillers :D

Ooops forgot to add what i'll be reading next, but out of the other 4 books i have here i havent decided yet so i'll come back and let you know later!

i read far too much. ha. last night i spied stephen king's IT on my book shelf and i haven't read it for about six years or so so i started reading it again. hardly challenging, or even that interesting, but it's going to scare the pants off me!!

i'll get into something a bit more cultural after that :D

abz xx

I love Relentless! Simon Kernick is awesome - his other books are great too (esp Severed!)! Can't wait for a new one!

I've just finished 19 minutes by Jodie Picoult which was great too! About a teen who is bullied relentlesly and ends up shooting some peepz! I love her twists and turns!

Am now starting on Die for me by Karen Rose which has been recomended. You can prob tell i'm a BIG reader too!!

I like easy reading and i can't do scary! Does it have to be in depth reading? At the moment i'm reading Jeffrey Archers Cat o' Nine Tails. I know he's not everyones cup of tea because of his personal life but he does right some really good twists.
Started reading Friday Night Knitting Club but couldnt get into it even tho i thought i would as i love knitting.

I'm currently reading Patricia Cornwell's latest.

ooh, what's it called and what is it like? i don't think i've read her newest one... is it still kay scarpetta or is it another character she's doing?

abz xx

It's still Kay Scarpetta, it's called Book of the Dead.
I love her books, although this one's taking slightly longer to get into.

Back