Book-Eating Less: Say Goodbye to Overeating

Discussion in 'Bring your Head Inside and your Body will Follow' started by KD, 30 December 2006 Social URL.

1. KD

KD Gone fishing

Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    Eating Less: Say Goodbye to Overeating - by Gillian Riley

Anyone read this book? Is it any good? Certainly has some excellent reviews:cool:
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Gill-cdthing

Gill-cdthing Gone, but who cares huh

nope let us know what you think when you do read it
  4. KD

KD Gone fishing

Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    I haven't got it, but have looked around the shops just for a quick preview. Can't find it though. It's on amazon, but can't have it coming through the post:eek:

Don't usually read these kinds of books. Just curious really since I've heard good things about this one and the smoking quit one that she wrote.
  5. d4n13773

d4n13773 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World (my way!)
    Yes, I've got it. I don't particularly go for "self-help books" but bought it as I came off CD. It is full of good advice and intersting theories. It is easy to read and understand and seems pretty simple to put the ideas into practice.

Definitley worth the money for the book
  6. ChocVelvet

ChocVelvet Full Member

Good book - would definately recommend it - she's a lovely person too - attended her Eating Less course just over a year ago - her principles are interesting - bit different from the usual 'stop when you're full/eat when you're hungry' - She wrote a stop smoking book based on similar principles which I used over 10 years to stop smoking. I plan to use her guidelines (along with thin secrets by Lizzie Kingsley) when I move to maintenance.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.