Booked a holiday to Orlando

Becca Wecca

skinny minny here I come!
Yay! Super excited!!!

We go 24th March next year for 3 whole weeks!!

I originally set my target for december, but my losses have been slow recently so I think to take the pressure off and to make sure I look fabulous on my holiday i'm going to set my target date for beginning of March.

That gives me 35 weeks to lose 37lbs. Much more achievable!!

So excited (already!!!) xx

Hi Becca Wecca
So you should be excited! heard so many good things about Orlando, love to go myself but closest i'm gonna get is adventure island in Southend! lol.
Great idea setting yourself an achievable target, takes the pressure of just slightly. I'm sure you'll exceed a 1lb a week, easily.
Good luck!

We are going to Orlando in October this year and cannot wait :woohoo:

Like you I have aimed to lose an average of 1lb a week, which so far I am 3lbs infront of target. :cross: I can achieve this and get just a little below so that allows me to have the odd ice-cream here and there :8855:

Good luck with your target & planning of your holiday. I know a great forum that you can have a look at, just PM me if you want to know as I don't know if I can post the link on here.

Hi Shanny.
Is your cruise your goal too? I suppose having an incentive really helps.
I'm going camping in Cornwall in 5 weeks and i'd like to lose a stone by then, do you think thats possible? I only started yesterday but i'm feeling hopeful.

Hi spuds what diet plan u following??

I am at goal already maintaining my weight is my plan for next year.!

I've done SW before shanny and always did the red and green days, people keep mentioning the extra easy and how great it is, i just can't get my head round the fact that you can eat all that mixed free food and still lose weight, need to re train my brain! lol.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh We've been 4 times already it's such an amazing place, it's not just the fun parks, the people are so nice & helpful. We usually spend one week in Orlando & one week down south in Naples.

We are going back, sometime but it just costs so much.

You'll have a fantastic time I'm so jealous.:D

I'm sure you will have a great time there. I grew up in Florida and did my studies in Orlando- it really is a great place. Winter Park is nice and maybe not as touristy as your other places like Lake Buena Vista. Good luck on reaching your target in time for your holidays- should be a big motivator :)

We went to a Farmer's Market at Winter Park, then went on a boat trip around the lakes and canals. It is a fascinating place.

If you are interested in modern art, Orlando has a wonderful art gallery.

Back