• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Booked myself a treat...

Yes for the first time in a long time I thought I'd reward myself for being good and sticking 100% to LT. I know it's only a little treat but I'm off to have my eyebrows shaped next Weds without the children in tow (that's a treat in itself!).:wee:

Who else is planning little incentives?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

hez

Silver Member
I got my eyebrows done and a manicure a couple of weeks ago. Since TFR I have stopped nail biting :)

MrsN

Silver Member
Thats great - good for you.
I treated myself to some new bobby brown makeup and various lotions and potions after my first week! I was so proud of myself - wont be doing that every week though but hope to treat myself monthly.
Enjoy it.

Katie85

Silver Member
Aww great reward for yourself, you deserve it ... i think setting mini goals and rewarding yourself whilst on LT is a really really good thing :)

Not rewarding myself as of yet i want to reach my first mini goal which is staying 100% for 30 days .. 12 days almost down... 18 to go!! Not sure what my reward will be yet x

xx Cathy xx

Bye Bye Huge Bottom!
I did similar last night went and got my eyelashes tinted x

Well, no rewards for me at the moment, 'cause I'm saving up for a big holiday to the States in June.
Which is also a big part of why I'm doing LT.

But being able to go on a huge shopping spree over there, will be reward enough :D

Sparkling Fairy

That's great it's good to have something to work towards. I am going in June to my brothers for the weekend so im probably going to go on refeed before this. When I come back I will go back onto lipotrim. I don't know how long I'll be able to stick this but that's the plan.

Yes, I know!
I'm going on a refeed 3 weeks before I leave I think. Since at that stage I'll only be doing it for 5 weeks, I don't know if I need 1 or 2 weeks of refeed.
That way I can take the maintenance with me on holidays.
I'm not diluding (sp?) myself in thinking I can actually keep it up fully on holidays. But I'll try anyway.
Even if it's just 1 shake a day, it''ll be better than eating 3 full meals a day.
And if I do gain a lot of weight, I'll just go back on LT when I come back

Treats are good. I've got a choccy face mask on at the mo. Will be good for my skin and sniffing it is helping my food cravings!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cambridge Weight Plan 1
Holidays 20
Slim And Save 16
Holidays 4
Plastic Surgery After Weight Loss 5