booking a little incentive

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by LipoLoser, 1 February 2014.

1. LipoLoser

LipoLoser Active Member

Coming to the end of day 4 of 100% tfr and I feel ok, actually feel lighter already!! So today I've decided to keep me going, I'm going to book a holiday to corfu in june, self catering so I can control things a little more and should have re fed and maintained a bit by then. I can't wait!
  2. allanah

allanah Well-Known Member

good incentive :) i bought a dress i want to wear for a wedding in June so I HAVE to fit in to it because i refuse to buy another :D
  3. LipoLoser

LipoLoser Active Member

I can tell I've lost weight already cos I'm not getting the 4 boob effect in my bra lol just ordered a 42 f bra though so that will have to go back now lol

You can do it Al x
  4. HopefulGirl

HopefulGirl Active Member

I love incentives; they definitely help! I'm chief bridesmaid at my sister's wedding in April. The dress is here....I now just need to fit into it!
    Good luck everyone!
  5. LipoLoser

LipoLoser Active Member

I'm having a major wobble today. Feel so down. I've only managed 1 shake and half a pint of water. Yesterday I felt slimmer today I feel all bloated and horrible :-(
  6. allanah

allanah Well-Known Member

its ok it passes. I feel horrible sometimes and sometimes i don't have stuff i should but you will pick up on other days and drink tones. Drinking a lot of water will help though, so even if you don't get all of your shakes in keep up with the water x
  7. LipoLoser

LipoLoser Active Member

My mouth tastes so horrible :-( that's what's doing my head in. I'm on a night tonight so still have time to get the water and shake in. I'm still 100% I don't actually want to eat I just want something to freshen my mouth and the breath fresh strips I've got are awful x