Books and Info

sammyzip50

Silver Member
Hi All,

I am doing the plan by myself and with you all :) I'm abroad so no groups for me and so far feedback on the online membership hasn't swayed me to sign up. Anyway is there any SW books you can buy in the shop to help? I think I need info on syn values for eating out and non plan foods that aren't on the list.

Any out there?

Thanks

I believe that SW books appear on Ebay from time to time!

A lot of the books are available to buy on Amazon...you could also sign up to Slimming World online...there are loads of recipes on the SW website and syn values/syn calculator etc which is really helpful :)

A lot of the books are available to buy on Amazon...you could also sign up to Slimming World online...there are loads of recipes on the SW website and syn values/syn calculator etc which is really helpful :)

Yeah but the OP doesnt want to do the online membership as its a bit of a rip off. The minimum membership is 3 months I think so a lot of money for a book!

Id go for the ebay option, but do be careful as there are a lot of scammers out there selling the (incomplete) digital version, or out of date books :(

Hi All,

I am doing the plan by myself and with you all :) I'm abroad so no groups for me and so far feedback on the online membership hasn't swayed me to sign up. Anyway is there any SW books you can buy in the shop to help? I think I need info on syn values for eating out and non plan foods that aren't on the list.

Any out there?

Thanks

Have you read the "eating out" sticky on the forum but suppose Singapore eating out would be different to most of the food in UK ?
What do you mean by - non plan foods which are not on the list?

i would just use this site to be honest i do it without books any questions i need answering i come here....the books for eating out will be based on the uk anyway ie i dont think they will have any books for singapore so id save my money there always lots of people happy to help

Hi All,

Any out there?

Thanks

I got all my books from ebay. They were all in good condition; some looked like they hadn't been used.

I looked on ebay earlier and they want £15 to post the starter pack to Singapore :eek:

HI All,

Thanks for the feedback.

Systema: I have checked out the eating out sticky but your right it is hard to get infor about places here in Singapore. I guess I was reffering to any syns of any foods that aren't on the basic paperwork you get in SW as not everything is listed there. I don't want tobe guessign as I oftern get it wrong plus SW is new to me :)

Back