books in the discover plan

janice

Hi guys,
l have managed to get some discover books of ebay to give this a go as l desperatly need to loose weight will points values be the same as the old books any advice you can give would be good as l am about 3 stones over weight would really appreciate a buddy to team up with xxx:)

Hi, i started back on ww discover plan last week. I just brought shopping guide that goes with discover plan from ebay. Was surprised how many ww items were for sale on there lol. Good luck. If you still looking for buddy i would appreciate someone to team up with lol. I would like to lose 5 stone. Am aiming for two stone before i go on holliday october.

Hi Sue,
sorry only just getting back to you would like to be your buddy on the discover plan if you would still like to how are you doing on this plan. I went away for a week in June and weight went up to nearly 12 stone been on some scales this morn at work and have lost 2lb need to do some serious thinking about this now as only 5ft in height so way above what l should be did slimming world a while ago did not really do anything for me so decided to give this a go had the books off ebay a while ago with a calculator(that is not making much sense) would loveto hear from you x

i found the old ww great so i suppose its more similar to that? is there anywhere online to get the full plan and points values ?

Back