Extra Easy Books?

linzi_lou

Hi can anyone recommend any books? I got the small meal ideas one for 3.50, that ones good. But are any others worth gettin?

I must admit that I have them all - I tend to buy each one as they come out but.........dont always use them. Some recipes I have done are lovely and some are yuk so its the luck of the draw I reckon.

I do however go on Channel 4 food website and the BBC good food website - they have thousands of recipes that with a bit of nipping and tweaking can be totally SW friendly or very low syn x

I have the extra easy cookbook and must say all the recepies I tried were really good. It's split into different food groups ie beef poultry fish salads really good x

Must agree with an above post - I have quite a few of the Slimming World recipe books but very rarely do I use them. I find Mini's a fantastic source for recipes and try more stuff from here than I do from the books. I would save your money and try out some of the thousands of recipes in the subforums first.

I have a lot of the cookbooks, and I have to say that I cook from them all most weeks. :) The Curry Heaven cookbook is especially good if you like your Indian food! The only duff ones, I think, are the 100 green and 100 red books - these are members meals rather than chef-created, and there's a lot of repetition and strange suggestions in them! But there are new 50 green and 50 red books that are full of yummy things!

Back