Books

slimfor40

I can anyone recommend any good books to read. Got a new kindle touch (easier to read on there than my iPad) :)

Don't do vampires!!!
:)

What kind of books do you like hon? For fantasy stuff you can't go ring with the hobbit, lotr, and harry potter series! Hunger games is a good story but badly written. Jo Nesbo writes good crime fiction? Depends what genre you like really?

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

azwethinkweiz said:
What kind of books do you like hon? For fantasy stuff you can't go ring with the hobbit, lotr, and harry potter series! Hunger games is a good story but badly written. Jo Nesbo writes good crime fiction? Depends what genre you like really?

Read Harry p. someone else mentioned hunger games actually might give that a look. I like anything that gets me gripped from the start otherwise I lose it and get bored!!
Wish I'd left 50 shades til holiday but no I couldn't manage it lol
:)

Some of the stephen king stuff is a really good read too. The dark tower series is epic... It's 7 books long though and has kinda a slow start (but it's awesome honest).
Trudi canavans books are pretty popular but I haven't read any as of yet. Philip pullmans dark materials are a good trio too.
The Help is a good book too - I read that one on hols :)

J.D Robb 'in death' series is brilliant and there is about 20 books now but they are all great just make sure you read them in order otherwise it won't make much sense :)
Phillippa Gregory is great too, they based around Tudor time, the other Boleyn girl is my favourite book the film pales in comparison.

Back