• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Booooooo I'm such a pie!!!

S: 14st10lb C: 13st13lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 30.5 Loss: 0st11lb(5.34%)
Very p*ssed off at myself, 3rd day on SW, and flippin went awol already, ate lots of quality streets, then because I was so annoyed at myself, I had toast (with butter,cheese AND jam!) then drank a bottle of wine! Grrrrrrr! I've just opened my second bottle, and I know I shouldn't, but at the same time-I know I am! I know it's cos I feel guilty, and really I shouldn't beat myself up, but I do, and that's why I eat more! Sorry for rant, I'll get over it :cry:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Very p*ssed off at myself, 3rd day on SW, and flippin went awol already, ate lots of quality streets, then because I was so annoyed at myself, I had toast (with butter,cheese AND jam!) then drank a bottle of wine! Grrrrrrr! I've just opened my second bottle, and I know I shouldn't, but at the same time-I know I am! I know it's cos I feel guilty, and really I shouldn't beat myself up, but I do, and that's why I eat more! Sorry for rant, I'll get over it :cry:
Butter, cheese and jam ewwww:8855:
on a more serious note, finish the wine, enjoy it, tomorrow draw a line under it and get back on plan. I'm like you if i cheat, i feel guilty and cheat alot more. Best thing to do is not let it throw you off for the rest of the week, keep your chin up!

You're right! Thanks very much x

Fatty_no_more

Slimming for my children
Very I had toast (with butter,cheese AND jam!)

Ewwwwww!

As mentioned above tho, draw a line. Start afresh, realise you will have days like this and as long as one day doesnt turn into 2 doesnt turn into 3 and a week and so on then your ok.
Just cut back on the syns as much as you can this week and also excerise even if its a few more flights of stairs or like walking to the next bus stop of parking further away at the shops it all helps!

xx

Mrs V

Loves Life!
S: 21st7lb C: 12st5lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 9st2lb(42.52%)
Dont fret over it Hun...we are all human and I am pretty certain that there will be more than a few of us on here that have indulged over the Christmas period too! I did...well had to make sure that there ws no rubbish left when I started back on plan today didnt I??!! Lol

gillybeans

want to be me again ...
S: 13st0lb C: 13st0lb G: 10st5lb BMI: 33.3 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
new year new you so dont let a blip night set you back ...we all do it but its a good day to draw that line and make a new start ...good luck honey
hugs gilly xxx

Thanks very much guys! Feeling positive again today and I poured the rest of the wine down the drain and went to bed so yay for that at least lol! :D

princessria

is a pirate arrrgggghhhh
S: 14st8lb C: 14st3.5lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 30.3 Loss: 0st4.5lb(2.21%)
i don't keep wine in the house hon keep a bottle of taboo and diet lemoneade in for if you fancy a tipple it's like a million less syns XXX don't worry the important thing is to just forget it and not let it put you off.