Boo's blog

Hiya blog, sorry I didn't post during the weekend but it was absolutely manic! Managed to stay really good on the diet apart from having a lil too much to drink on Saturday and Sunday, hopefully I will get something off by Thursday!

I'm finding things tough at the mo, not diet wise, just in life generally, Mr Boo is still off work sick and we are really struggling financial wise as he only gets sickness benefit which covers nothing at all :(.

Master Boo has had a row with all his mates just as he is leaving school for college and it doesn't look like he will be speaking to them again, such a shame when they have been mates right through secondary school - I do worry about him.

Miss Boo still hasn't got a job since leaving sixth form and is glued into her room! We managed to get her down the job centre today to sign on which was a massive effort.... so all in all finding it pretty tough at the moment.

Anyhooo what can ya do? Not much at the minute thats for sure, just stay on the diet and take one day at a time :rolleyes:

Sorry this has been such a depressive blog entry today, maybe tomorrow will be better :eek: Boo xxxxxx

Well I'm back again and the diet is going ok although I'm worried about how many syns i've had in drink ho hum, never mind. The scales will show on Thursday.

I'm also bloated because it's nearly the time of the month so I feel I will weigh heavier still taking one day at a time though, tonight Mr Boo cooked a tuna pasta bake from the slimming world book 'family meals for a fiver' it was yummy and there is enough to take to work for lunch.

I'm away for the weekend with Mr Boo and wondering what food to take with me, don't really want to live on salads for the whole weekend but not sure what else to take, I am hooked on ham salad at the moment so am doing it to death, i'm sure give it another week and i'll be sick and tired of it.

I have noticed that i'm not aching as much and my ankles feel better than what they have done, so if nothing else I am feeling healthier.

The Boo family is definately eating more fruit as we usually have 2 fruit bowls filled with fruit at the weekend and looking at it now there is only one fruit bowl with fruit in it and thats not full. So we are getting healthier as a family and that must be a good thing.

Well I'm off for my bath, tat ta for now:) Boo xxx

Yey I managed to do my weight ticker! Rahhhh! xx Boo xx :bunnydance:

Another day, another blog....... Hmmm well i've just eaten my ham salad and i'm still finding it delicious, getting concerned that i'm actually loving salad! :eek: This isn't really me but I am really enjoying it, long may it last! :D

Catch ya's laters, taters! Boo xx

Well done on your first WI Boo, keep at it!

ha... you are doing fab boo but i can relate to the salad shock. I've always liked salad but not at the rate im eating it now and it just seems to be something i crave? unreal (but fab) :D

Well just had to come on and post that I have lost 2.1l2lb this week and i'm really pleased, I also got slimmer of the week so got 2 stickers! Rahhh!

Why am I so happy? Well i'm due on my star week tomorrow so didn't expect to lose anything!

Thanks Mr Boo for making all my dinners for me! Love ya lots! Boo xxx:D

Boo1968, you're doing fabulously!

You should be proud of yourself. Loved reading through this diary, very interesting, and I shall keep popping back!

Best of luck with your future weigh-in's

xxxx

Thanks Ruby!

Well I have been away for the weekend so I have neglected my diary duties, but I'm back and still on Slimming World although the weekend was hard and I couldn't be that good, wonder what the scales will say this week?! It's also my star week so who knows? Onwards and downwards even if I stay the same this week! Boo xx

Good morning blog, what a nice sunny day it is today! It makes you feel so much better when the sun is shining!

Last night Mr Boo made Tandoori Chicken from the Curry book, we had it with grilled peppers and mixed salad leaves it was yummy! It's so much nicer when someone else cooks, it is a plus side from the fact that Mr Boo is still of work sick, anyhoo we are off down the hospital on Friday to see what the consultant can do for him.

Master Boo is still having troubles with his mates, I do hope they sort it out, its just another worry on top of everything else, I'm not mentioning Ms Boo because she is driving me up the wall..........and breathe........ thats better.

Hope everyone out there has a nice day, hopefully be back later :) Boo xxxxx

Well it's lunch time and I'm having my ham salad again and yep, i'm still loving it. I have discovered something else that i'm having with my salad and it's the BabyBel Light cheese it's only 2 syns each and they are yummy! I'm having a Activa fat free yogurt and also a pink lady apple.

It's weigh in tomorrow and I'm not sure if im going to lose anything I hope I do.....

Mr Boo has given Ms Boo a proverbial kick up the bottom for her to get up of her behind and find a job...... watch this space! :cool: Boo xxxx

Hiya blog, Mr Boo made meat loaf tonight and we had it with peppers and a salad and it was great! I've realised that we have had meals cooked from scratch for nearly 3 weeks now and to be honest I'm loving it! Not a ready meal in sight and I have to say I am feeling a lot better for it, I'm not aching as much as I did do before and I actually think this is doing me some good! :)

Everyone in the house is in a good mood because England won their game (for information - I HATE FOOTBALL!) so all is good in the world, well at least for a few hours / minutes!

Weigh in tomorrow night - lets see what happens, hmmmm I wonder........ :cool: Laters, taters! Boo xxx

same height, same diet, we are kindred spirits albeit i'm the heavier one ;) best of luck although doesnt sound like you need it, you're doing fab so far x

Lol awww thanks Colly, I hate being this weight, how are you going on your diet? I'm finding it surprisingly easier than I thought it would be although I'm still at the start of my journey, good luck on your journey too! Boo xx

well if i'm your weight by christmas i will be pleased with myself!! its going so so, im not well at the moment and also been struggling to fit my dietary requirements into the diet (gluten and dairy intolerant). i made an order for joes sausages and it arrived 2 nights ago, the stuff is beaaautiful, yay syn free!! xx

Hiya Colly well I wish you better soon xx It must be hard with those intolerances, I have IBS and have to keep off of certain food.

Well I've been weighed tonight and have lost another 2 1/2 lb, I really chuffed and got slimmer of the week as well! whoop whoop! Boo x

yay go you! i lost 4.5lb in my first week (wi was last night also) and i wasnt even close to 100% sticking to the plan, its given me that spur to carry on, be good and wonder how good a loss i could be having if i didn't stray off the track... x

Hiya Colly

Well done on your weight loss and your right if you stick to the plan 100% anything is possible.

Well at my end I had a terrible day yesterday on the diet surfice to say that I woke up with a hangover..... Never mind, back on track today, Mr Boo did chicken kebabs with spicy potato wedges tonight with a yogurt and basil dip very nice and has filled me up for the evening.

I definately eat differently at the weekend, gone are the ham salads at lunch time on saturday and sunday, today i had fruit for lunch because I just couldn't be bothered, but I did have eggs on toast in the morning so that saw me through.

Its so bloomin hot and humid here at the moment I feel so sorry for my dog poor thing, Master Boo keeps spraying water over him but the dog is not really appreciating the fact and runs off as soon as we get the spray out, daft thing.

I'm also ignoring the football on the telly it truley is doing my head in bahhh! Well i'm off to post on face book...... see ya laters, taters! Boo xxx

Hiya Blog

I don't know what's the matter with me today, I really want to go mad with food and its a struggle to stay on the straight and narrow. The only thing keeping me going is that I don't want to stay this shape and the only way to change things is to stay on this diet.

Its soooo hot here, too hot to do housework so I'm sitting here wondering what to do. We haven't got enough money to go out (which is a blessing really), I just keep wanting a bottle of wine but I know if I do, then the munches won't be far behind ......:cool:

Let me be strong today...... Boo xx

Still struggling and it's sooo darn hot! Boo xxx

Back