Boo's Blog

Boo1968

On a mission
Ok here's the deal, I used to do Slimming World until Mr Boo was diagnosed with epilepsy and was off work for 4 months.

Now I'm ready to start again with Weight Watchers a diet which got me to goal before and seems to be a lot easier for me - lets see how things go. Boo xx:)

OMG!

I asked Mr Boo to take a 'before' picture of me so I could keep it and take one at the end of my journey, well OMG!!!! How fat am I!!! I really didn't think I was that big!

This sent me on a massive amount of this evening feeling sorry for myself, at least when I look at that I won't be tempted to cheat! Boo has definately got a lot of blubber to lose, shall I re-name this thread "Boo's Battle with the Blubber" what do you think?????

My mood was made no better by my 18 year old daughter who's mission it is, is to pee me off as much as possible - today's mission succeeded, bahhh!!!!! And breathe.............

One very good thing that has happened to day and I guess I should have put this at the begining is that I've become a nanny to my step daughter - I'm so proud of her, she's come such a long way in her life and she deserves lots of happiness :) I'm sure her dad is looking down on her and keeping her safe xxxx

Today is day 2 of being very good, roll on weigh in day - Sunday.

Enough for today, will post tomorrow. Laters tatters xxxx Boo xxxxxx ready to fight another day :crazy:

Feeling Proud - Day 3

Its now Day 3 of my ww diet and I must say not a drop of alchol has passed my lips :) I am feeling proud of myself (although it does make me sound like an alcholic lol).

I had to go upto Tesco's to get a couple of bits and decided to treat myself to some bath goodies and some good body moisturiser, this should make me feel better as that bloomin photo didn't grrrr!:mad:

I'm feeling tired today, might be because this is my first week back at work since my 2 weeks leave - must get back into the swing of things as work is bloomin hetic at the min.

Anyways lunch time is over so if i can i will post laters. Sees ya xxx Boo xx

Hi Boo :) Welcome to our mad diaries :) all the best with the loss :) xx

A photo is a moment of time. Nothing will tell you what happened before or after, your job is to change the after!

I always find that ww fits in better with work as you have set time periods.

You'll be fine!! :D

photo will be great to look back on. Stick it on your fridge or on your cupboards so you can be regularly reminded of what you want to be rid of!

If you like bath goodies, i will tell you as i tell everyone else - N-Spa Coconut ice cream body scrub - its 2 pound in asda and its the most gorgeous stuff for your shower ever! :D

hope you got yourself some nice bits :) x

Hi Boo, No posts for a while I see. Has everything got you down, I wonder?
Not surprising that you have an on/off with an eating programme, you have a lot to contend with.
Do hope you manage to get back to it with gusto. Most of us are well aware of the pitfalls that exist and usually we are our own worst enemy.
Keep you chin up and keep posting!
I find it is a real boost to come on here and see that others are having the same problems as me, even though our lifestyles and ages, etc. are most probably very different.
All the very best to you.:)

Back