Boo's Diary - Starting Again

Food looks yum :) and if u dont like sumthing dont eat it :) i tried forcing myself to eat salad then i thought y? Theres so many delicious alternatives!
So how u gettin on being a veggie?

Lol Emma your right I love veggies but don't really like salad either. As for being a veggie, well when I was on the plan before I did a few green days and really enjoyed it, when I went back to eating meat my ibs when through the roof, don't get me wrong if I eat a lot of pasta or certain other things that sets it off too, but its much more settled than before, my ibs used to make me constipated but I don't get that any more so it makes me feel better.

To be honest I dont miss meat, I love being a veggie and I'm the only veggie in the house! :) Boo xxx

boo68 said:
Lol Emma your right I love veggies but don't really like salad either. As for being a veggie, well when I was on the plan before I did a few green days and really enjoyed it, when I went back to eating meat my ibs when through the roof, don't get me wrong if I eat a lot of pasta or certain other things that sets it off too, but its much more settled than before, my ibs used to make me constipated but I don't get that any more so it makes me feel better.

To be honest I dont miss meat, I love being a veggie and I'm the only veggie in the house! :) Boo xxx

Im the opposite way with my ibs :(
Glad ur enjoyin bein a veggie :) and it makes u feel so much betta :)

I actually can't believe how full up I'm feeling tonight and thats a nice feeling, usually I'm really hungry. I've really packed my food out with free veg and pasta and cous cous, feeling good :D

Here's my next recipe;-

Curried rice and lentils .

[h=3]Ingredients:[/h]
  • 1 cup rice
  • 1 tbsp curry powder
  • 3 1/2 cups veg broth
  • 1/2 cup lentils
  • 2 veg cubes
  • 1/2 tsp garlic powder
  • 1/4 tsp pepper
  • 1 onion, diced
[h=3]Preparation:[/h]Combine all the ingredients in a crock pot. Cover and cook on low for 4 to 5 hours.
Sounds nice, will most probably do this on Tuesday, tomorrows dinner is left over from today and will be quick as I won't get back from club till around 7ish Boo xx

Wen i saw ur recipe above i thought u might like this xx

Curry loaf is

1 packet of bachelors savoury curry rice (cooked as instructions)
1 tin of asda chickpea dahl
3 eggs

Mix together all ingredients, Frylight a loaf tin, put mixture in tin, cook on gas mark 5/180 for 40 minutes

There you have curry loaf, its very very nice!

Wen i saw ur recipe above i thought u might like this xx

Curry loaf is

1 packet of bachelors savoury curry rice (cooked as instructions)
1 tin of asda chickpea dahl
3 eggs

Mix together all ingredients, Frylight a loaf tin, put mixture in tin, cook on gas mark 5/180 for 40 minutes

There you have curry loaf, its very very nice!

Hiya Emma, that sounds nice and I've got all the ingredients too so I shall be making this in the week, I'll let you know how I get on with it, thanks Boo xx

Day 8 - Monday 23 April 2012

I can't believe it, just got back from my club meeting and I've lost 5 1/2 pounds!!! O.M.G. I really don't know how I've done that but I am really pleased :):)

My step-mum lost 3 1/2 pounds so we were all smiles tonight! Had a good meeting although I'm not sure about our consultant, not that she's doing anything wrong, I just don't seem to be gelling with her if you get what I mean, but step-mum likes it there and to be honest the 5.30 start is great for me so I guess I will stay there for the time being, I do miss my old consultant but I've rejoined so many times I think I've burnt my bridges there lol.

Right here's what I've had today;-

Breakfast - Scrambled eggs on 2 slices of ww thick wholemeal bread (b)

Lunch - Homemade vegetable chilli soup made with brocolli, carrots, cauliflower, leeks, veg stock and chilli's, 2 slices of ww thick wholemeal bread (b) and a banana

Dinner - Mixed veg and tofu sweet and sour with cous cous

375ml skimmed milk and a small bag of twiglets not sure how many syns will have to have a look.

Work has been busy as usual for this time of year so now I'm just chillin on the sofa, ahhhh bliss Boo xxx

boo68 said:
I can't believe it, just got back from my club meeting and I've lost 5 1/2 pounds!!! O.M.G. I really don't know how I've done that but I am really pleased :):)

My step-mum lost 3 1/2 pounds so we were all smiles tonight! Had a good meeting although I'm not sure about our consultant, not that she's doing anything wrong, I just don't seem to be gelling with her if you get what I mean, but step-mum likes it there and to be honest the 5.30 start is great for me so I guess I will stay there for the time being, I do miss my old consultant but I've rejoined so many times I think I've burnt my bridges there lol.

Right here's what I've had today;-

Breakfast - Scrambled eggs on 2 slices of ww thick wholemeal bread (b)

Lunch - Homemade vegetable chilli soup made with brocolli, carrots, cauliflower, leeks, veg stock and chilli's, 2 slices of ww thick wholemeal bread (b) and a banana

Dinner - Mixed veg and tofu sweet and sour with cous cous

375ml skimmed milk and a small bag of twiglets not sure how many syns will have to have a look.

Work has been busy as usual for this time of year so now I'm just chillin on the sofa, ahhhh bliss Boo xxx

That is absolutely fantastic xx bet ur well happy :) whoop whoop xx u will b a slim jim in no time :)

That is absolutely fantastic xx bet ur well happy :) whoop whoop xx u will b a slim jim in no time :)

Hiya Emma yes I'm really pleased Hey Emma we will both be slim jims! Boo xx

Sunday 29 April 2012

Well were to begin?? I've had a terrible week on / off plan and have made some decisions.

This coming week and the one just gone has been my busiest of the year staying in the office till late some nights so my plan has gone out of the window, this is partly because of the long hours and tiredness plus the fact that I don't like my consultant and have decided to change consultants.

But for this week because I will be even more busier I've booked a week off club so I can concentrate on my job and not to put myself under pressure, then next week I'm changing clubs back to someone I had before.

Its been playing on my mind all week about my class last week and how she dealt with us, firstly she was clock watching, which is not wrong but here's how it went with me and a lot of others - Consultant "Well I seen you've lost 5lb this week how much do you want to lose next week?" Me "2lb", consultant "ok" then she moved on to the next person, what the heck was that all about and she did it to a few others as well.

Why should I pay her my money just to say that to me with no help or encouragement at all, I'm seriously thinking about complaining about her, there was no holds up in the class to make her rush, it looked to me like she just wanted to get round the room as quick as possible, again not a bad thing as people can draw things out but at least let everyone speak. Humphhh I'm not a happy bunny as the class was at a good time and a good location. Also I really couldn't connect with her at all, not sure if I'm being too harsh but I dont think I am.

Anyhoo to be honest this week food wise has been horrendous, to reason for it just couldn't be bothered to be good, I'm tired and feeling it at the moment.

Oooh this is a bit of a downer post, its not meant to be I'm not feeling depressed or anything just tired and I know what the work load ahead this week is going to be like.

On the plus side, after this week is over things should quieten down and I can go back to the gym again horrrah!!!!

Boo xxx

Oh dear thats not a very nice consultant ours hardly ever asks us how much we hav lost she just gives us great tips and motivational speeches i wudnt b were i am if it werent for her class :)

Hiya Emma glad you got a good consultant, I've had quite a few and every single one of them has asked how our week has been, what we've eaten etc I get the feeling its just a money making thing for her and nothing else I think I'm the only vegetarian there, when I joined she was talking about the extra easy plan and when I asked if I could get some help with the green she said read the book!!!! Seriously tho, from tomorrow I've got to get on plan again at least 80% so it wont be such a shock on the scales when I go to my new class! Boo xxx

boo68 said:
Hiya Emma glad you got a good consultant, I've had quite a few and every single one of them has asked how our week has been, what we've eaten etc I get the feeling its just a money making thing for her and nothing else I think I'm the only vegetarian there, when I joined she was talking about the extra easy plan and when I asked if I could get some help with the green she said read the book!!!! Seriously tho, from tomorrow I've got to get on plan again at least 80% so it wont be such a shock on the scales when I go to my new class! Boo xxx

Mines a veggie lol so shes always showing is packets ov quorn n stuff but shes really gud n she hates consultants that dont do there job!
Come on boo get bak on i can do it! ;) :)

Sunday 13 May 2012

I'm dusting off my diary as I've been seriously lacking lately. So much has happened since my last diary entry and I'm still not 100% on plan.

These past few weeks have been tough work wise with me putting in a lot more hours than normal, a couple of weeks ago I clocked up just over 60 hours in one week! I was bloomin exhausted but thankfully this has died down now.

As for going to another consultant things went a bit off plan when my step mum had to stop going because of family issues so I took a deep breath and went back to my old consultant, one which I had joined and rejoined a load of times. I felt really embarrassed walking back in class because I've rejoined this class more times than I care to admit, but I must admit she is a wonderful consultant and very good at her job so thats why I knew I had to go back.

I have made a promise to myself that no matter what, I'm going to give it my best shot even when times are tough at home or at work I will keep going. I joined this Thursday just gone but as we had a weekend away this weekend I'm not starting until tomorrow. I'm not bothered about that, I know if I stay on plan it will come off so my first week I know I won't have lost much if anything but going to give it my best shot.

Today i made watercress soup from the little book of soups which I bought from class, it was seriously yum so have saved some for tomorrow and froze the rest. Tomorrow Mr Boo is making me cous cous fish cakes (yes I'm back to eating fish) and again these are seriously yum and so easy to make might have these with a salad.

Right so, back on track, I'm dusting off the cobwebs, given my self a good kick up the posterior and taking my first step forward. Boo xxx

Back