Boo's Diary - Starting Again

Oh dear boo :( sorry to here u r feeling down x
:big hugs: im sure if ur doc thought it was anythin serious they wud ov told u xx chin up hun x

Thanks Emma I know they are just ruling everything out as they can't really say what it is until I've had some tests, to be honest I'm glad I'm having them I've ignored the problem for a while so its good thats somethings being done, how's you today? Boo xxx

boo68 said:
Thanks Emma I know they are just ruling everything out as they can't really say what it is until I've had some tests, to be honest I'm glad I'm having them I've ignored the problem for a while so its good thats somethings being done, how's you today? Boo xxx

Yeah u know so so lol xx im still at work so bored :(

Tuesday 22 May 2012

I really don't know where the day has gone its been so busy in the office the time has just flown by. It was good, I stuck to plan and had my homemade veg and chilli soup which was yum then some pineapple with passionfruit seriously yum!

Gym was must better today and feeling more positive but still want my scan date so its all over and done with.

Can't believe that its nearly weigh-in again, would love to lose 3lb so I can get my half stone sticker but I guess 2 would do, to be honest 2 lb a week would be awesome!

Its Mr Boo's birthday at the weekend and we are planning to go for a meal, I'm really looking forward to it and not worrying about the syns as we hardly go out so I'm really going to enjoy it.

Right I'm going to write down what I've eaten today

Breakfast - scrambled eggs on 2 toast from a 400g loaf (b)

Lunch - veg and chilli soup, packet of mini rivetas (b)

Snack - pineapple and passionfruit

Dinner - tofu and veg stir fry with brown rice

Snack - 1 chocolate digestive (not sure of the syns 5???) Peanut Hi Fi bar (6 syns???) 3 light mini baby bels (a), semi-skimmed milk (b), banana

Thats my food for the day :D Boo xxx

Food looks gud hun xx ive had my first ever red day lol been gud! I needed to hav a shake up as i am stuck at 12.9 n hav been for a few week just wanna get under it now its doin my head in! If i lose 1/2lb i get my club 10 and if i lose 1 1/2 i get my stone and half! I cant wait for thursday coz im really hoping for one or both hehe

Food looks gud hun xx ive had my first ever red day lol been gud! I needed to hav a shake up as i am stuck at 12.9 n hav been for a few week just wanna get under it now its doin my head in! If i lose 1/2lb i get my club 10 and if i lose 1 1/2 i get my stone and half! I cant wait for thursday coz im really hoping for one or both hehe

Fingers crossed for you Emma I'm sure you'll do it Boo xx

This made me chuckle Boo xx
images

Back