Boost to my confidence

Caress

Silver Member
I went out last night and got the greatest compliment from a woman I'd never met before. Went into the toilets with my friend, cos Ladies, we all know that we have to go in pairs LOL While she was on the loo, I got talking to a woman, who was drunk and saying that she thought she'd had enough to drink, and I told her she was lucky that she could drink, cos I was on a really strict diet and was on water.

Well anyway, I told her I'd lost 2 1/2 stone and was having a weigh in today, in 7 weeks, and she asked what I weighed now, so I told her I was (at last weigh in) 24st 12lb.

Well, this is the good bit and I'm still smiling as I think about what she said. She said that I didn't look that big, that I looked absolutely fantastic, really healthy and it obviously agreed with me. Well I couldn't help myself, as soon as she said that I had to give her a really big hug cos she made my night complete. It's just the boost I was looking for and it's made me more determined that by the time I'm done, I'm going to be half the woman I am today

It is fantastic when you get compliments like that, you get that warm fuzzy feeling inside! Well done you and for going on a night out and sticking to water! Strong resolve and willpower.

Keep it going hun,...

Love

I went out last night and got the greatest compliment from a woman I'd never met before. Went into the toilets with my friend, cos Ladies, we all know that we have to go in pairs LOL While she was on the loo, I got talking to a woman, who was drunk and saying that she thought she'd had enough to drink, and I told her she was lucky that she could drink, cos I was on a really strict diet and was on water.

Well anyway, I told her I'd lost 2 1/2 stone and was having a weigh in today, in 7 weeks, and she asked what I weighed now, so I told her I was (at last weigh in) 24st 12lb.

Well, this is the good bit and I'm still smiling as I think about what she said. She said that I didn't look that big, that I looked absolutely fantastic, really healthy and it obviously agreed with me. Well I couldn't help myself, as soon as she said that I had to give her a really big hug cos she made my night complete. It's just the boost I was looking for and it's made me more determined that by the time I'm done, I'm going to be half the woman I am today

Awwww that's really lovely to hear - well done hun and keep going you are doing flipping great!
xxxxxxxxxxx

Thats lovely Andrea and I bet your still smiling.
Keep it up your doing great

Back