Cruise PP Boost to my weight plateau

kerensa70

Hi all, I lurk on the boards and take loads of inspiration and helpful advice from all the threads. I started Dukan 3 weeks ago with 6 days of attack and lost 4kg in the first week!! I was over the moon as I have a total of 30kg to lose. Then I lost another kilo. My exercise has been non existent as all I could manage was the odd walk with working full time and then having a chicken poxed 4 year old so my loss just stopped. But. I measured myself last night and I've lost a total of 7 inches off my body !!!! Nearly 4 of those were off my saggy mummy tummy and my bra back size is down too! I'm so chuffed with just that small achievement that I've boosted my willpower to keep going unlike all the other diets I've attempted in the past. I'm going to keep on lurking and hopefully I'll chat sometimes too
X

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Well good luck to you. You are doing very well. I am new myself to this site, so hovering around it myself trying to pick up tips and receipes etc. I am finding it very helpfull, so I hope you deep it up and reach your goal. It will be worth it in the long run.

Kerensa your doing fantastic, don't lurk as much and pop in and chat anytime you fancy x

Thanks Sididd, I'll try to be more chatty lol

Lyonsie, good luck with it. I am honestly beginning to live it even though sometimes if I'm not prepared I resort to good old chicken in the slow cooker and think I'll go insane if I see another chook lol. Made a lovely Moroccan chicken tonight with natural ff yoghurt and some Moroccan shake spices from Asda. Made a nice change

Kerensa it sounds tasty, and I always seem to have a chicken in the slow cooker lol I've never seen a chicken in ages with legs attatched, love meat cooked in the slow cooker x

I have a slow cooker, but only use the rice cooker setting on it. How do you do a chicken in it.... could probably be used for lots of things that I havn't even thought of. Send me some ideas please... PP today and 2 weeks weigh in tomorrow, fingers crossed XXXX

Good luck for your two week weigh in......exciting x for your slow cooker I just cut the skin between the legs and the breast to allow even cooking put it cup of water, put in before you turn it on then leave it for 3 1/2 hours done. or any veg of your choice Turkey chunks,chicken,beef etc cover in water add stock cube tollerated, black pepper anything you want 3 hours and stew ready thicken with cornflour tollerated. I'm a very plain boring cook, other Dukaneers probably have more inventive ways with a slow cooker....some even make yoghurt x

I do mine overnight or put it in at stupid o'clock in the morning. I only have a low, medium and high setting on mine so if it's overnight I do low for 8 hours. If its during the day I set it for medium for about 6 and a half hours and just do the skewer test to make sure it's cleanly cooked through. The meat just falls off and I sometimes use the juices (strained) and add them to my cooked veg if it's a pv day. My hubby loves gammon and pork and we do the same with gammon and pork joints for him and they come out so tender it's just wrong lol. Think I might do a chilli this week in it with dukan friendly ingredients so hubby can have his with pasta and I'll just be a carnivore.

Nevet thought of doing chilli in it.....good idea x

Back