Boot shopping!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by lisalulu, 28 August 2009 Social URL.

1. lisalulu

lisalulu Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st4lb
    Current Weight:
    19st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.48%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Just wondering if any of you shop-a-holic ladies out there could give me ideas on where to buy some boots from? I want some flat, calf-knee length boots that won't cost the earth.

Every autumn I promise I'll treat myself to some nice expensive ones but never have. Now I really want some to tuck my jeans into when the weather is appauling (as today:(), but they have to be flat so I can run around after the girls and cheapish because they will (hopefully) be too big in a few months. Any ideas where to try ladies? Thanks in advance!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Katycakes

Katycakes Stubborn tortoise

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.97%)
    Diet:
    Unsure
    Not the right person to advise on boots... I too am addicted to flat boots, but ankle boots (the long ones never got past my podgy calves in past). Have had some bargains from catalogues in past though. Anyway, just posting to say good luck & to bump this so someone more shop-sussed than me can help you out!

xxx

4. Lexy1972

Lexy1972 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(11.22%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi there, OK depends - if you need wider calved ones then Evans do them and also a website called www.plusinboots.co.uk also www.marisota.co.uk

If you don't need to worry about larger calf sizes then try New Look, Debenhams and M&S. Hope this helps! x

5. ziggyzoo

ziggyzoo Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st12lb
    Current Weight:
    16st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0lb(19.18%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    oh nice thread my boots just got burned in a fire and the school has put in a claim for them so need a new pair.

6. Blingbabe

Blingbabe Back On Track!

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    17st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    -2st6lb(-16.27%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    How about QVC - there is the Markon range.

7. tafflass

tafflass Silver Member

Start Weight:
    22st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st7lb
    Lost(%):
    5st2lb(23.08%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    went to new look today and got my boots.had quite a few different styles of flat boots and all really nice too x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.