Boot shopping!

lisalulu

Silver Member
Just wondering if any of you shop-a-holic ladies out there could give me ideas on where to buy some boots from? I want some flat, calf-knee length boots that won't cost the earth.

Every autumn I promise I'll treat myself to some nice expensive ones but never have. Now I really want some to tuck my jeans into when the weather is appauling (as today:(), but they have to be flat so I can run around after the girls and cheapish because they will (hopefully) be too big in a few months. Any ideas where to try ladies? Thanks in advance!

Not the right person to advise on boots... I too am addicted to flat boots, but ankle boots (the long ones never got past my podgy calves in past). Have had some bargains from catalogues in past though. Anyway, just posting to say good luck & to bump this so someone more shop-sussed than me can help you out!

xxx

Hi there, OK depends - if you need wider calved ones then Evans do them and also a website called www.plusinboots.co.uk also www.marisota.co.uk

If you don't need to worry about larger calf sizes then try New Look, Debenhams and M&S. Hope this helps! x

oh nice thread my boots just got burned in a fire and the school has put in a claim for them so need a new pair.

went to new look today and got my boots.had quite a few different styles of flat boots and all really nice too x

Back