BOOTS BOOTS BOOTS (drool)

kikuka

Tequila makes miaow happy
I have read loads of posts about knee high boots and thought I would share my great find. I use duoboots.co.uk (or .com) as they ake them in specific calf widths!

I have 4 pairs. I was going to try and lose weight before I bought boots last year, but I went shopping with my mum, who is a size 12, ans she couldnt even find any to fit her calves - I think they desgn them for pipecleaner people. I am getting here a gift voucher for duo for Xmas. Incidentally, they also do boot sfor those with very skinny calves

LOL...pipecleaner people. funny! am going to be shopping on duoboots tonight! have been dying to get some winter boots but never even try on the high street with my trunk legs. thanks for the heads up! xxxxx

Woooo love it when someone gives you a new website to look at i'll take a look as i really need a pair of boots and have a way to go yet with CD. Cheers;)

just had a quick look on there and theres loadsa gorgeous boots. a bit pricey tho!!! i do like a bargain lol. mind u, if they r gonna last all winter....the price aint bad. the quality does look worth it...thanks!!

Back