YAY a gap

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by emzski, 16 December 2008 Social URL.

1. emzski

emzski Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(16.49%)
    Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Had to share this with you guys.

Do you remember me saying I bought Hunter Welly boots? Prob not!! But as a recap, this summer all my friends had trendy hunter welly boots at the festivals we go to, I never because when/if I managed to squeeze them on my legs spilled over the sides. Anyway about a month or so ago I bought some and they did fit. I wasn't pouring over the side but they were snug. I was chatting to my friend about it saying that you always see the celebs with their boots on and there is a big gap and I doubt my legs would ever by that thin. Anyway today its yuck here so I put my hunter boots on and there is a gap between my calf and the boot!! I was jumping about like a kid at christmas. My OH didnt really understand but I was so pleased! Its not a big gap but its a gap and it means they dont rub!! yay so pleased!

Sorry had to share this with you all!

slendablenda and Mini like this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. annaphylactic

annaphylactic Guess who's back...?

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2.5lb(19.02%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    That's brilliant! It is these little things that make it so worthwhile - I had the same feeling of ecstacy of feeling the loosening of my rocket dogs when I zipped them up a couple of weeks ago - they are positively baggy now! YEY!!!

Well done - keep it up!! I'm waiting for the gap at the top of my legs, then i'll be happy ;)

x x

Mini likes this.
  4. futureyummymummy

futureyummymummy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    22st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st9lb(21.1%)
    Diet:
    Lean in 15
    I feel your pain lol, yay you!!

xXx

Mini likes this.
  5. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(9.13%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Yes! Remember your post well as it has been years since my fat legs have fitted into boots of any sort:(

Well done you:clap::clap::clap:

Love Mini xxx

6. bekimo

bekimo Fighting Demons....

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I remember you buying wellies. I remember festival reminising with you!

Well done on the gap!!

By the Summer you'll have enough gap for a bottle of Cider!!!

B x

7. greentea

greentea Full Member

Diet:
    lighter life
    well done lady, i found a fab new pair of wellies today with a picture of a pin up girl on them, burlesque wellies who would have thought it, im going to but them after xmas because i treated myself to a new pair of black all stars today, my old ones walked themselfs to the bin

8. daisydoll

daisydoll Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st6lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(14.94%)
    Diet:
    was LL now diet chef
    Hi there
    this is THE thing I am most looking forward to next year!!!
    I already have my glasto and V tickets booked - and even if there is not a cloud in the sky i will be wearing my (new!)boots on my thin legs!!!![​IMG]

9. slendablenda

slendablenda Gold Member

Diet:
    lighterlife
    I understand completely

I remember your post well and I entirely understand where you are coming from.
    Only people who have been overweight understand about boots.
    Congratulations Em xxx

10. louale

louale Silver Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    A gap is a gap LOL! Congratulations on your gap, and may it get 'gappier'!

Louale x

11. Blonde Logic

Blonde Logic Yes. You can.

Start Weight:
    258lb
    Current Weight:
    228lb
    Goal Weight:
    168lb
    Lost(%):
    30lb(11.63%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Yay!!! Those little discoveries are so exciting, and my OH too looked perplexed at much of my excitement along the way!! lol

Anna - the gap in the thighs is an amazing discovery. I first noticed one day when I was walking through the office, and I suddenly realised I did not, could not, hear the 'swish swish swish' sound of my thighs rubbing together!!! And I realised - they weren't touching!!! It was a GREAT moment!!! :D I even TRIED to make them rub, and I couldn't - my knees knocked each other first so it wasn;t even possible!! hehe!

Ahhh, the little things in life, ay? (But for us, they are big BIG things!! and truly said - only one who has been fat can understand these small joys!! :D)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.