Booze

Auburn

x x x
I just discovered that my favourite tipple is 240cals a bottle. Thats Kopparberg pear cider.
Jeez. I knew it was sweet, so expected it to be high, but thats shocked me... No wonder!!

What do people take for a low calorie drink? Not that Im an alcoholic like, just fancy a drink once in a while, and I cant take wine at all....

I like a pear cider too, gutted that it's that high in cals! I've heard that spirits like vodka and gin are low in cals. Are we allowed to link on here? If not, then a quick net search on "calories in alcohol" will give you a few ideas :)

wow i love that stuff will deffo be staying away from that then
vodka or whiskey with diet coke is about 60 cals thats what i drink

Omg, are you serious?! That is gutting :(
I'm trying to not drink alcohol except for sorta big occassions at the mo...but when I do indulge I've heard vodka & cranberry is quite low cal. Pity I'm not the biggest fan of the way it tastes though!

vodka diet coke
vodka / gin slim tonic
rum diet coke add fresh lime and lots of ice for a cheats cuba libra
dry white wine / soda water

All good but there is nothing like a good old magner or red wine! rubbish!

Red wine's my normal choice, I've read a small glass (120ml) is around 100 cals, so although I'm staying away from alcohol for the mo, whenever my weight goes down a bit I think I'll be OK with having a small glass or two once a week.

The real danger when I have a wee drink is how snacky I get, so will need to watch for that, lol.

Haha, I'm the same with the getting snacky LaLaLou!!
At least if I'm drinking in the house I can make sure I have healthy stuff to snack on if I'm gonna...but it's those damn takeaways on the walk home after a proper night out!

Back