booze

Chesh

i like havin a good drink on a saturday night i drink vodka and diet coke but it puts any wieght i lost in that week back on me :cry:is there a better way to have a drink that would be less syns.
thanks in advance for any ideas :wave_cry:

Hi there! how many syns worth are you having on Saturday's out of interest? If you're having no more than 15 syns per day you should still lose....... I like a drink on a Saturday too - I basically save my syns up so I have 105 per week but as and when I like. So far this has worked for me but people do have varying views! C xxx

no problem! Is that equivalent to 50 ml?? if so I think it's 5 syns... (I think it's 2.5 syns to a 25 ml measure) but I don't have my book to hand to check!
to be honest I think spirits with a syn free mixer are your best bet on SW - I'm a wine drinker and at 9 syns for a large glass it really eats into the syns!!! C xx

chesh hun,vodka is the lowest syn booze drink!!
2.5 syns for 25ml measure
i too like a drink on a sat night a also dont have any syns during week then have about 50 syns on booze i then cut down and have no syns at all after the saturday i find this does work for me but it doesnt for some try and have more super speed foods(strawberrys,melon,grapefruit,etc) when you go over syns thats wot i do

0_half_stone.jpg

11lbs lighter(lost that in my first week)
2nd week weigh in 2moro

500cl is 500ml not 50ml unfortunately. So that would be 50 syns if you have diet coke instead of fat coke. It's up to you of course but that's a lot of alcohol to consume in one sitting and takes you well over the recommended amounts for a woman. How about alternating with a soft drink or having a 'tall' drink so each vokda goes further?

Actually, 500 cl is 5 litres (1 cl = 10 ml)! But I'm sure you meant ml (otherwise drinking 5 litres of vodka is good going)!

End of science lesson :)

Back