Booze!

tazbabe said:
jupitor, i do feel the need to apologize for these naughty girls (whispers...now girls, behave!) they mean well, their advise is good, it's just sometimes, well, they get a bit carried away, you know, a bit ...naughty....they can't help it, it's the alcohol talking.....

Don't give it another thought Tazbabe! They sound right up my street!

Alkies, every one of them mate.

LOL morning all, and yes I do have a sore head - the lovely thing about a hangover on Atkins is the completely legal fry up the next day!

I thought this was the booze thread? ;)

they are lightweights Jim.
Ive just been given a bottle of smirnoff and I had my 6 winter warmer wine selection delivered ;)

I could never get to like Vodka Vicky, I've tried it. but it just seems tasteless to me. I'm a G&T or Malt Whisky liker.

Yes i like Gin but vodka and tonic is nice :)

I've just added some very naughty Amaretto & Baileys to my shopping list, they may come off it again tho!

i usually get metro centre vouchers off one supplier but i told him off for getting ameretto for the golf day prize and not me for xmas - so ill be getting some Linz. Got to drink it in three days though LOL not fond on baileys.

yes it probably will be like ice cream has gone real sweet for me. you could always put brandy in it to make it less sweet.

Back