• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Booze!

LOL! Yes, I know it's hard to believe, but spirits are zero carbs. They are also totally empty calories though - so worth watching for the first while - your body will metabolise alcohol in preference to fat, it's easier, but that then halts the fat-burning process.

[She says hypocritically in a holier-than-thou way (drank vodka from day 1!!!!)]

ladyfelsham

Clean green leafy machine
Glug glug glug :)

Aye, how's that gin going down Susie? ;)

ladyfelsham

Absolutely trolleyed - I'm trying to concentrate on a long haired woman talking about Pompeii - but hiccuping and wishing to listen to Kylie

Some people manage really well drinking on Atkins but even just sticking to spirit and diet mixer I find that my weight goes up by a couple of pounds - not that it stops me though - just cut down during the week to allow for the weekends :D

Absolutely trolleyed - I'm trying to concentrate on a long haired woman talking about Pompeii - but hiccuping and wishing to listen to Kylie
RESULT!!! Here's wishing you a great night's sleep with no sore ribs or sore ankle to keep you awake pet.

ladyfelsham

Tha-ick-you :) Can't get you out of my head....

ladyfelsham

ROFL I've never been a well behaved girl

ladyfelsham

Leave my parts out of it, TYVM :)

jupitor, i do feel the need to apologize for these naughty girls (whispers...now girls, behave!) they mean well, their advise is good, it's just sometimes, well, they get a bit carried away, you know, a bit ...naughty....they can't help it, it's the alcohol talking.....

i did atkins about 3 years ago b4 i was successful on lipotrim and i lost 2.5 stone on atkins, every friday/ saturday i would go out with the girls most weekends while on atkins and drank either gin an slim line tonic or vodka and soda water with a slice of lemon and i still lost 2.5 stone in 4 months, good luck xx

I'm trying to concentrate on a long haired woman talking about Pompeii - but hiccuping and wishing to listen to Kylie