BopKatie: Round 2

Good morning everyone :) I've woken up with what feels like the start of a cold this morning (boo) however I am still feeling super motivated and confident.

I had a bit of a victory in myself last night in that with the healthy curry we had there was an option to have a naan bread too... Can't be too high I tout until I looked at my food directory and it was 21 syns for a naan! So mine stayed n the side of my plate untouched and I was well within my syns this week although I'm a bit worried as I've only had 42 syns over the week between Monday and Friday, which out of my 105 a week doesn't seem that much? I've just not felt the need to eat them though

I've also well and truly upped my water this week, and I'm going on a daily three mile bike ride with my partner which is biking from our apartment all the way up the seafront to Blackpool tower and back. Great fun! To add to the exercise fever I've signed up to do a 5 mile midnight charity walk for a local hospice which is a ' walk the illuminations tour' and finally I'm doing a bike the illuminations next week whe the promenade is closed to all traffic except bikes. Think it will be fun!

I shall be posting y food diary on here a little later! Hope you all have a lovely Saturday!

Katie xxxx

My quiche didn't work but today. God Im such a rubbish cook....

It was more like an omelette...bit of a mess on a plate oh dear. Still ate it it was nice

Hi all, just popping on food for today.

Exercise wise was a long walk around Freeport Outlet centre and then a 3(ish) mile cycle along the seafront... the return journey felt a lot longer though as was biking into gales!

Breakfast - Weetabix (HexB) with milk (HexA) and banana, grapes, raspberries and blueberries

Lunch was out... had a jacket potato with tuna and cheese and a salad with coleslaw.... so to be on the safe side I estimated this at 10 syns.

Dinner was salmon burgers with slimming world chips and salad

Tried makign the toffee apple ice cream from this months mag which i'll be having later at 1.5 syns :)

1 x HexA, 1 x HexB, 11.5 syns

Katie xx

hells2012sw said:
Ooh what are the Salmon burgers?

They re in the little booklet that came in this months bag, they were basically just cooked crushed potatoes mixed with flaked cooked salmon and herbs and then baked in the oven for 20/25 mins. Im not a massive fish cake fan but these were really light and flavoursome and yummy! Xx

BopKatie said:
They re in the little booklet that came in this months bag, they were basically just cooked crushed potatoes mixed with flaked cooked salmon and herbs and then baked in the oven for 20/25 mins. Im not a massive fish cake fan but these were really light and flavoursome and yummy! Xx

I might try those to see if my kids will eat them :) keep trying and struggling to find foods all four of us will eat!

Food for today :)

Monday -extra easy

Breakfast - 2 x (hexb) soaked in water with banana, grapes and strawberries

Lunch - jacket potato with 42g reduced fat cheese (hexa) ham and salad of cucumber tomatoes radish pepper and green beans

Dinner - sw fry up - bacon, 2 x sausages (2 syns), small slice brown bread (3 syns), spaghetti and tomatoes

Snacks - cadburys caramel hot chocolate (2 syns)

1x hexa, 1 x hexb, 7/15 syns

Katie xxx

Sound gorgeous. Where do u live im coming for tea hehe x

Hello bopkatie! Im new to this site and it looks as if your the girl I should follow about! A little about myself, I'm 5ft 7.5 and started slimming world a couple of years ago at 12.7 and loved it so much! I lost two stones in just over 8 weeks and then it went downhill on my holiday as I gained the weight again over the next year and a half after opening a new hair salon which put a lot of stress on me. Ive struggled to get back on to sw I dot know how because it's so easy, however around 6 weeks in and I've somehow lost a stone and 3 lbs! I too love to cook, I never really follow specific sw recipes as they are quite precise, but where I struggle is with syn values for naughties, and what naughties really get that craving gone! And tips would be really handy :). Anyway, story of my life over, hope to hear back from you :)

Hello bopkatie! Im new to this site and it looks as if your the girl I should follow about! A little about myself, I'm 5ft 7.5 and started slimming world a couple of years ago at 12.7 and loved it so much! I lost two stones in just over 8 weeks and then it went downhill on my holiday as I gained the weight again over the next year and a half after opening a new hair salon which put a lot of stress on me. Ive struggled to get back on to sw I dot know how because it's so easy, however around 6 weeks in and I've somehow lost a stone and 3 lbs! I too love to cook, I never really follow specific sw recipes as they are quite precise, but where I struggle is with syn values for naughties, and what naughties really get that craving gone! And tips would be really handy :). Anyway, story of my life over, hope to hear back from you :)

Food plan for today :)

Breakfast - 2 Sausages (2 syns), big bowl of (apple, strawberry, raspberry and grape) with total 0% mixed with splenda.

Lunch - Not 100% but probably cooked chicken breast with salad, though not got much in the way of salad in so going to have to come up with some superfree stuff!

Dinner - pork loin steaks with mixed vegetable frittata topped with 42g reduced fat cheese (hexa)

(will edit throughout the day as it changes and I use my HexB)

Katie xxx

Back