BopKatie: Round 2

Hey hun, how's it going? :)

:D it's so great to see your food diary, so much variation

I'm so tempted to try those salmon fishcakes :D

Hello bopkatie! Im new to this site and it looks as if your the girl I should follow about! A little about myself, I'm 5ft 7.5 and started slimming world a couple of years ago at 12.7 and loved it so much! I lost two stones in just over 8 weeks and then it went downhill on my holiday as I gained the weight again over the next year and a half after opening a new hair salon which put a lot of stress on me. Ive struggled to get back on to sw I dot know how because it's so easy, however around 6 weeks in and I've somehow lost a stone and 3 lbs! I too love to cook, I never really follow specific sw recipes as they are quite precise, but where I struggle is with syn values for naughties, and what naughties really get that craving gone! And tips would be really handy :). Anyway, story of my life over, hope to hear back from you :)

Hi Natalie! Sorry I hadn't replied sooner i've only just seen your message! Always happy to talk to fellow SW'ers about their journies and well done it sounds like your are doing brilliantly! How is the hair salon going for you now? I tend to take a recipe and tweak things like herbs and veg that go into them to suit what my partner and I like! I too like to save syns for naughties as I've the worst sweet tooth though the fab thing about SW is that you can still have the naughties just in moderation and there are some brilliant low syn treats you can have!!

Do you have a diary so that I can keep up with how you are getting on? If not do you use twitter or anything like that?
hope to hear from you again!

Katie sxxx

Poke, are you out on that bike again?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi hells :) I have indeed been out recently though had a bit of a fiasco as someone in the apartment complex that we live in changed the combination on the main lock to get into the bike shed so we ccouldn't get to them! Though Phil and I are looking at doing an 11 mile ride tomorrow so hopefully that will make up for it!

How are you doing?

xx

:D it's so great to see your food diary, so much variation

I'm so tempted to try those salmon fishcakes :D

hey hun! Its fab to hear from you :D The salmon fishcakes were SO tasty! I normally don't like them as they go stodgy but these were so fresh tasting, the only thing that could've made them better would be a squeeze of lemon juice but we didn't have any in!! How are you doing hun? xxx

BopKatie said:
Hi hells :) I have indeed been out recently though had a bit of a fiasco as someone in the apartment complex that we live in changed the combination on the main lock to get into the bike shed so we ccouldn't get to them! Though Phil and I are looking at doing an 11 mile ride tomorrow so hopefully that will make up for it!

How are you doing?

xx

11 miles is impressive :) what day do you WI again? I've found exercise this week has made a big difference to the way I feel etc x

hey hun! Its not going too badly thank you! had a few boring days food wise so not really popped them on but still feeling super motivated ! How are you getting on? its so close to your holiday you must be SO excited! xxx

Excellent! Glad to hear things are going well with you and that you're feeling fab too :D I'm doing okay thanks. Finding it tough trying not to slip into holiday mode and thinking 'sod it'. Have had a couple of naughty little treats, but haven't gone completely off plan - I don't want to ruin things before my holidays. 3 more sleeps left!! I am sooo excited! xx

hells2012sw said:
11 miles is impressive :) what day do you WI again? I've found exercise this week has made a big difference to the way I feel etc x

I'm a Thursday weighed though I'm not joining class until the middle of September so won't know until then! I am getting a little addicted to exercise! Xxx

Princess_Stevie said:
Excellent! Glad to hear things are going well with you and that you're feeling fab too :D I'm doing okay thanks. Finding it tough trying not to slip into holiday mode and thinking 'sod it'. Have had a couple of naughty little treats, but haven't gone completely off plan - I don't want to ruin things before my holidays. 3 more sleeps left!! I am sooo excited! xx

I bet it's hard! It's so fab that you are still sticking to plan so close to goin away Hun! Wow 3 days is such little time left! Doesn't seem like long ago that ou booked it! Xxx

Hi Katie, just popping in to say hi :wavey:

Hope you don't mind but I've been having a wee read at your diaires, going to try the salmon fishcakes they sound lush! Well impressed with your 11 mile bike rides!!

Have enjoyed reading your thread so I've subscribed.

Claire

Hey Katie.
Congrats on med school!!!! :)
I used to live in blackpool and although my husband Is a southerner through and through I secretly miss it there as it was my first uk home :)
I do extra easy as I reckon is the best one to cook for all of us at one time. When my Hubbie is on lates maybe do the odd red day.
X

Hi Katie, just popping in to say hi :wavey:

Hope you don't mind but I've been having a wee read at your diaires, going to try the salmon fishcakes they sound lush! Well impressed with your 11 mile bike rides!!

Have enjoyed reading your thread so I've subscribed.

Claire

Of course I don't mind I love meeting new people to share this journey with! :D do you have a diary on here? Would like to have a read if you do :)

The bike rides are a little bit of a cheat as they are on completely flat roads but it's still a good hour long trip!

Hope to hear from you soon

Katie xxx

Hey Katie.
Congrats on med school!!!! :)
I used to live in blackpool and although my husband Is a southerner through and through I secretly miss it there as it was my first uk home :)
I do extra easy as I reckon is the best one to cook for all of us at one time. When my Hubbie is on lates maybe do the odd red day.
X

Hey Hun! Thanks for the message, not into med school yet but im starting my application at the moment!

Woo at fellow blackpoolers, whereabouts were you? I am living on queens promenade but up toward bispham way. I'm a southerner myself but I love the north, feels much more homely!
i definitely agree that extra easy is fantastic to suit families and cooking in groups and I haven't tried red or green as I think I would get confused!what are the differences? Do you have a diary?

Katie xxx

BopKatie said:
I'm a Thursday weighed though I'm not joining class until the middle of September so won't know until then! I am getting a little addicted to exercise! Xxx

Thursday same as me :)

Me too with the exercise, but it does seem to me to be the one thing that makes a big difference to my weight loss, plus I really enjoy it.

BopKatie said:
Hey Hun! Thanks for the message, not into med school yet but im starting my application at the moment!

Woo at fellow blackpoolers, whereabouts were you? I am living on queens promenade but up toward bispham way. I'm a southerner myself but I love the north, feels much more homely!
i definitely agree that extra easy is fantastic to suit families and cooking in groups and I haven't tried red or green as I think I would get confused!what are the differences? Do you have a diary?

Katie xxx

Hey.
Well I neither I'm African but I agree north is way friendlier. Lived in Marton mere I think it's called just behind the tesco complex. Also lived north shore :) I do have a diary. It's my weightloss diary :)in the slimmimg world weightloss diary section x

Back