BopKatie: Round 2

BopKatie said:
Hey hun :) thank you for the reply, how long have you been on slimming world now? Will subscribe to your diary and comment and have a read from the link in your signature :)

Katie xxx

Hey!

I've done SW for years although lost weighed then gained way too much. Kind of lost my way recently but determined to get back to target now

X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey.
Well I neither I'm African but I agree north is way friendlier. Lived in Marton mere I think it's called just behind the tesco complex. Also lived north shore :) I do have a diary. It's my weightloss diary :)in the slimmimg world weightloss diary section x

Ah fab! Where in Africa were you before you came to the UK! I do love it here, it was the illumination switch on last night and it's so magical! Will have a lo for your diary now :) xxx

Morning everyone :)

I did my 5 mile walk last night, except at the last moment decided to push myself and walk the 10 mile one instead! I am so tired this morning but with absolutely no training for it I managed to walk 10 miles in the wind and rain and sea spray in 3 hours and 10 minutes which I think is pretty good! Haven't got a clue what we are doing for food today yet and I'm still in bed so not even sure about breakfast, I will do a food diary later though

yie xxx

BopKatie said:
Morning everyone :)

I did my 5 mile walk last night, except at the last moment decided to push myself and walk the 10 mile one instead! I am so tired this morning but with absolutely no training for it I managed to walk 10 miles in the wind and rain and sea spray in 3 hours and 10 minutes which I think is pretty good! Haven't got a clue what we are doing for food today yet and I'm still in bed so not even sure about breakfast, I will do a food diary later though

yie xxx

Excellent work. Well done on your walk. That's great work! Hope you have a nice relaxing day today x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wow 10 miles, that's fab, well done :)

Claire

Of course I don't mind I love meeting new people to share this journey with! :D do you have a diary on here? Would like to have a read if you do :)

The bike rides are a little bit of a cheat as they are on completely flat roads but it's still a good hour long trip!

Hope to hear from you soon

Katie xxx

Hi Katie, I do have a diary on here, how do I get the link to come up in my signature? As you can tell I'm not that clued up on what I'm doing on here yet!!

Still impressed with your bike rides, I've not got a bike at the moment but it would be flat all the way for me if I did, still good exercise.

Claire

Everyone sorry I've not been around loads I'm in the middle of getting everything together for my new job and filling out forms and stuff, just going to pop my food diary on here for today

Breakfast; fruit salad with mint mullet liht
lunch; mug shot with sugar snap peas
dinner ; pork loin steak with vegetable frittata (picture to follow) (hexa of mozzarella)
Snacks; too many plums and 2 x hi fi light bars

Katie xxx

Hi hun, sorry I've been AWOL too - am not long back from Marmaris :D

Ooo, new job!? Sounds exciting. Hope all is going well for you xxxx

Hello all :) hope you are all doing well! Had a bit of a nightmare with the job and still not started, keeping my fingers crossed for next ek though! /sigh

Food for today

Breakfast: 2x weetabix (hexb) with milk (hexa) grapes, banana and strawberries

Lunch:leftover Sunday dinner bubble and squeak (potatoes, parsnips, broccoli, cauliflower and carrot) with bacon

Dinner: pasta bolognese with homemade cheese straws (3 syns for cheese)

1 x hexa, 1 x hexb, 3 x syns

Katie xxx

Ps also attached is a picture of my attempt of my fave dish from greece: fishermans spaghetti: it had mussels prawns squid and octopus, then just 5 cherry tomatoes and one large one finely chopped, fresh dill finely chopped into it, some tomato purée, chilli flakes and natural yoghurt to make it more saucy, was delicious!

Katie xxx

Attachments

• image-3748890967.jpg
    image-3748890967.jpg
    411.8 KB · Views: 63
  • image-762661635.jpg
    image-762661635.jpg
    480.6 KB · Views: 59
  • image-216112177.jpg
    image-216112177.jpg
    386.5 KB · Views: 57
Back