BopKatie: Round 2

Morning all :) yay for it being Friday! Just got a 7 hour shift at work and a couple hours at the care home and I'm free for the weekend! :)

Weigh in was last night and I'm pleased to say I lost 2 of the 2.5lbs which I gained last week so hopefully ill be at my lowest weight (16.13) next week of I lose 1lb or maybe more!

I'm really going for it this week as I'm feeling super positive and would love to lose maybe half a stone by Christmas from now to get my official 1 stone award (although it would make 4.5 stone lost altogether)

Food diary for the day:
Breakfast:porridge (HExB) with a chopped banana and 20g choc Philadelphia (2 syns)

Lunch : tomato mug shot, vanilla muller light, apple and 2x laughing cow extra light (1/3 HExA)

Dinner: beef stew; gravy (2 syns), beef, carrots, potatoes, swede.

Snacks: curly wurly (6 syns) French fries (4 syns) fruit salad (pomelo, pineapple and grapes) and yoghurt

Will fit in the rest of the HExA maybe with a glass of milk later :)

1 x HExA
1 x HExB
14 x syns

Katie xxxxx

Well done on the loss :D

Food plan looks absolutely brilliant

Hope today goes nice and quickly so you can enjoy the rest of your weekend x

Hi everyone :) hope you're having a good saturday! Mine has been a nice lazy one as I've had a v busy week with it being my first full week back at work and Samaritans and care home volunteering since I became ill! Hoping to finish making my Christmas cards and maybe wrap some presents tomorrow :)

Still feeling motivated to stick to plan and hopefully get some good losses, and whilst I any do much exercise as I get exhausted within minutes but I've been doing some longish (between half a mile and 2.5 depending on tiredness) to try and help the weight loss along the way!!

Anyway here is my food for the day

breakfast: vanilla muller light and a banana

Lunch: tuna pasta salad (tuna, pasta, salad cream(overestimating at 8 syns as not sure on exact amount), apple, sweet corn and cheese (HExA), this was followed by a quarter of my new favourite fruit a pomelo!

Dinner: pork stir fried with soy, Chinese 5 spice, rice, carrot, onion, pepper and broccoli.

Might have a hi fi (HExB) or a curly wurly (6 syns ) or perhaps both as I'm feeling mighty peckish tonight!

1 x HExA
1 x HExB
14 x syns

Katie xxxxxx

Just popping food on for yesterday

Brunch: tomato pasta bake, chicken, onion, pepper, chopped tomatoes and cheese (HExA)

Dinner: roast beef with Yorkshire pudding (4syns), roast potatoes and parsnips, carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, sweet corn and butternut squash.

Snacks: apple, pineapple and pomelo. Curly wurly (6 syns)

1 x HExA
10 x syns

Woke up in the night last night feeling awful, really sick and cold and shivery and it hasn't really improved much this morning. So hopefully work will take my mind off it!
Food so far

Breakfast : porridge (HExB) with chocolate philadelphia ( 4 syns) and a banana. Only manAged to eat half of this before I felt awful!

Lunch :tomato mug shot with a orange muller light and an apple, satsuma and banana

Katie xxx

Very quiet round here *tumbleweed*

Food for today:

Breakfast : magic porridge (35g porridge oats (HExB) mixed in a vanilla muller light.

Lunch : leftover lasagne (3 syns) French fries (4 syns) 2 x laughing cow blue cheese (2/5 HExA) an apple and a satsuma.

Dinner : spiced mince beef and roasted vegetable couscous. 3 x laughing cow triangles (3/5 HExA)

Snack : half a pomelo

1 x HExA
1 x HExB
7 x syns

Katie xxxxx

Ooo, what's a pomelo? Sounds interesting :D

I've attached a picture of one! It's the biggest citrus fruit there is, and you peel all the thick skin off then eat the flesh out if the thin skin. Really nice, texture is quite dry and grapefruit like but it's sweet like an orange :) xxx

Oh, sounds nice!! Have never heard of them before, I'll have to look out for them. Thanks hun :) xxxx

Morning all :)

It was weigh in last night and I'm happy to report that I had a loss of 1.5lbs which considering I'm starting * week and I'm still not doing as much exercise as I can.. I'm very happy!

Food fr today

Breakfast: magic porridge and an apple

Lunch : tomato and sweetcorn pasta with an apple and a satsuma

Dinner: pork steaks with potatoes and veg

Yay for it being Friday! Got brass band rehearsal tonight and then a nice relaxing weekend ahead f me!

Katie xxx

Hi everyone,

It has been 9 months since I posted on this diary which seems crazy but I, going to try my hardest to update a little more frequently and hopefully some familiar faces will still be around!

I'm starting off at 18st12 which annoys me so much as I had just made it into the 16s at my lowest weight, so going to hopefully get back down to that and then some!

Food diary to follow when I've decided what to eat today :)

Katie xxx

Oh wow, this just popped up on my subscribed threads, great to see you back, have you finished studying now?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey Hun thank you :D it's good to be back, I've missed it and all the lovely people I met through it! I have indeed finished studying, have a shiny degree in forensic science and anthropology under my belt although I'm still planning to go to medical school in a couple years, earning some pennies first though!!

How is life treating you? I shall be popping by everyone's diaries later on :) thanks for getting in touch its lovely to hear from you! Xxx

Back