BopKatie: Round 2

Yay, so happy you're back!! :) Looking forward to seeing what yummy food you'll be having - your diary / photos always inspired me xxxxx

Food for today :)

Breakfast - apple, banana and Danone activia 0% with a cup of tea. 0.5 syns for a splash of milk.

Lunch - quorn sausage (2 syns) stir fry with noodles, carrot, pepper, baby corn and mangetout.

Snack -apple

Dinner - sw colourful carbonara with popcorn cauliflower and brocolli. (Hexa of cheese on the pasta)

Pudding - big fruit salad - melon, banana and orange with sweetened total 0% and some sugar free jelly!

Not sure what to do for my hexb or for a few more syns as not used many tonight but not feeling overly hungry so not eating for the sake of it! :)

Daily syns - 2.5/15

Sent from Katie's iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-3083616782.jpg
    image-3083616782.jpg
    530.3 KB · Views: 31
  • image-3996992479.jpg
    image-3996992479.jpg
    534.7 KB · Views: 43
  • image-2287944740.jpg
    image-2287944740.jpg
    526.1 KB · Views: 32
Yum food looks good, I'm ok, doing 5:2 now rather than SW, still plodding alone losing slowly but am 3.5st down now xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ooh what's 5:2? I've heard of it but don't know what it entails... Sounds like its working well for you though Hun!! Xxxx

Food for today

Breakfast - overnight oats (hexb for oats) (1 syn for splash of milk) and 2.5 syns for syrup.
0.5 syns for milk in tea.

Lunch - orzo with tuna, tomatoes, cucumber, and 1 tbsp of 30% less fat salad cream.

1 syn for milk in tea at Samaritans.

Dinner is going to be chicken curry - chicken breast, fat free natural yogurt, spices and chopped tomatoes :)

Pudding : apple, banana, 0% fat vanilla activia yoghurt and a cola jubbly (1syn)

Attachments

• image-2101239812.jpg
    image-2101239812.jpg
    487.5 KB · Views: 27
  • image-3973656381.jpg
    image-3973656381.jpg
    717.2 KB · Views: 26
  • image-2358125353.jpg
    image-2358125353.jpg
    483.4 KB · Views: 26
  • image-3103766307.jpg
    image-3103766307.jpg
    719 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
So today has been a bit of a bleh day as I've been feeling sick allllll day since we had brunch so not had much for dinner and afters.

Brunch - 3 x bacon, fat removed, 2 x quorn sausages (2 syns) 1 x hash brown (1.5 syns) 2 eggs, tomatoes and mushrooms

Apple and banana mid afternoon

Dinner was a Sunday roast though all I had was a small slice of beef, 2 new roast potatoes, quarter of a parsnip, peas, and a small Yorkshire pud (counting 3 syns for it as insure of syns) followed by some sugar free raspberry jelly.

Dash of milk - 0.5 syns

Total syns 7

Hexa and b are currently MIA. Haha might make some sw rice pudding later depending how I feel to use my milk allowance.

Katie xxxxx

Attachments

• image-2850594827.jpg
    image-2850594827.jpg
    744.9 KB · Views: 30
Food for today.

Breakfast - quickie of banana, peach and a 0% lemon and lime activia yogurt.

Snack - apple and muller light with 35g oats (hexb) cup of tea with dash of milk (0.5 syns)

Lunch - rice with roasted beef and tomatoes, nectarine

Snack - weight watchers caramel wafer (2.5 syns)

Dinner - slimming world Big Mac in a bowl (hexa of light cheese slices)

Pudding - chocolate rice pudding (not sure how many syns of milk I will use, maybe 125ml for 3 syns and 1 syn for options powder)

Total syns - 7

Katie xxx

Attachments

• image-3707123083.jpg
    image-3707123083.jpg
    410.1 KB · Views: 26
  • image-1346608254.jpg
    image-1346608254.jpg
    544.4 KB · Views: 28
Food :)

Breakfast - weetabix minis (hexb) with a banana and a vanilla fat free activia yoghurt.

Snacks. - apple, peach, strawberries, raspberries and grapes.

Lunch - king prawns in thousand island dressing (5syns) with a big salad of lettuce tomato and cucumber.

Tea - gammon with pineapple (raw), sw chips and cheese (hexa) followed by an orange, a mango and passion fruit muller light and a ice pop(1.5 syns)

2x dash milk in tea = 1 syn

Total syns 7.5

Katie xxx

Attachments

• image-660581335.jpg
    image-660581335.jpg
    653.9 KB · Views: 23
  • image-3517084503.jpg
    image-3517084503.jpg
    610 KB · Views: 20
  • image-666325995.jpg
    image-666325995.jpg
    553.4 KB · Views: 23
Morning all :)

Just had my first weigh in nd v pleased to report I've lost 4lbs so feeling very motivated now as would love that to continue.

Travelling down to Essex today (6 hour trip!) so coming home from work early to prepare a nice sw friendly pack up for the way. I'm thinking 2x Allen lights for my hexb, mikado, veg Sticks and a fruit box! :) yummy!

Katie. Xx

Morning all :)

Just had my first weigh in nd v pleased to report I've lost 4lbs so feeling very motivated now as would love that to continue.

Travelling down to Essex today (6 hour trip!) so coming home from work early to prepare a nice sw friendly pack up for the way. I'm thinking 2x Allen lights for my hexb, mikado, veg Sticks and a fruit box! :) yummy!

Katie. Xx

Yay!! Fab loss - well done you!! :D

Sounds like you have a fab plan for your journey too. What are you going to Essex for, anything nice? I have never been before xxxx

Yay!! Fab loss - well done you!! :D

Sounds like you have a fab plan for your journey too. What are you going to Essex for, anything nice? I have never been before xxxx

Yay thanks Hun! I'm so chuffed and feeling on a roll!!

Got a busy weekend planned! My OH grandma lives in Essex so we are going to stay with her. Tomorrow we are going to London for the day... Doing the zoo in the morning and then earlier on in the year I won a manicure at harrods so I'm going to have that done... I'm so excited! Then we are doing touristy bits! Figured it will be awesome body magic!

Sunday we are going swimming and Monday there is a fair/carnival thing in the town where she lives which is a good couple miles walk... So we are going to head down there... It's on a gorgeous marina so going to look at the boats and sample some of te gorgeous syn free shellfish that will be on offer! :D

Hope you're well... I shall be using the long journey to update and go through diaries and threads on here :)

Xxxx

Feeling v grumpy at the mo. been on the road since 1 and Still have at least an hour to go!!!!! And to top it off we stopped at McDonald's for tea. I didn't have anything but think I've gone over my syns in mikado and weight watchers wafer, so although a lot healthier than. McDonalds I'm still angry at myself And absolutely starving :(

Also got a bad back from sitting with two others in the backseat of this car :(

Feeling grumpy!!!!!

Hi all :)

Had a fab weekend .... Got my nails done and stuck to plan all weekend which is amazing.... Just lots of healthy picking though hence the no meal plan :) I shall recommence my diary tomorrow :)

Done so much body magic since Friday.... Saturday we covered about 8/9 miles walking round London though may be more.... Sunday we did 2 hours swimming followed by a 3 miles dog walk.... Monday.... Covered maybe 5 miles walking into the town in Essex to go crabbing which was great fun! I shall put some pictures up!

Hope everyone (of anyone is reading this!) is good!

Katie. Xxxxx

Back