Bop's Road to Holiday!

Hi all, just putting on food for today :)

Breakfast - porridge (HEXB) with milk (2 syns) options mint (1 syn as only used half a pack) and cherries, blackberries, grapes, raspberries and blackcurrants.

Lunch - Jacket sweet potato with tuna and sweetcorn (1 syn for mayo) plus salad with ham, cheese (HEXA) and cottage cheese

Dinner - Stir fry (3.5 syns) with chicken and veg.

Syns - 7.5
1 x HEXA
1 x HEXB

Hi everyone, hope you're having a lovely weekend :)

Forgot to mention a few days ago, went to the doctor as i've been feeling exhausted these past few weeks. Like sleep for 8 hours but falling asleep during the day etc. Also been drinking upwards of 5-6 litres of water a day. She asked if I have a history of diabetes in my family, which I do... my grandma and aunt... so she has booked me back in for a blood test on Tuesday, just to check my blood sugar and also my thyroid, so wondering what those tests will bring.

Food for today.

Breakfast- skipped... naughty but woke up late
Lunch - Macaroni cheese pasta n sauce (1 syn) with tomatoes and cucumber and some ham.

Dinner - Homemade pizza - 8 syns for wrap with minced beef, ham, sweetcorn, pepper, and tomatoes + cheese (HEXA) served with butternut squash and sweet potato chips

Snacks - Orange, 1 x rvita (1/2 HEXB) with 1/2 dairylea light triangle (1/2 syn) and 2 seafood sticks.

Syns - 9.5
1 x HEXA
1/2 x HEXB

Last edited:
Oh and food pics from yesterday...

IMG_0551.jpg

Jacket potato and salad.

IMG_0552.jpg

Chicken Stir fry + veggies

Oh my god, that food looks so good!! I'm not starving lol! Hope you've had a good weekend hun xxxx

Hi chick, sorry I'm so late visiting your diary! Your food looks lovely btw, mine never looks like that haha. I have a blood test tomorrow for the exact same reason as you do (how strange!), good luck though, both of those things are easily controlled and there is so much help for them! X

Hi chick, sorry I'm so late visiting your diary! Your food looks lovely btw, mine never looks like that haha. I have a blood test tomorrow for the exact same reason as you do (how strange!), good luck though, both of those things are easily controlled and there is so much help for them! X

Hey hun, thats fine, i've been awful at visiting diaries recently too! Hope that the blood test has gone okay for you, I feel really nervous about it! xxx

I've missed those food piccies :D

Hope it goes well with the blood test and that everything is ok xx

Hiya Katie.

How's things? Not seen you here in a while? I had a quick question about your banana and chocolate philly. How do you serve it. I'm assuming you don't just peel a banana and dip it in to the philly? The reason I ask is because my GF just bought some and I wanted some ideas on what to do with it.

Hope you're getting on ok.

Kev X

Hiya Katie.

How's things? Not seen you here in a while? I had a quick question about your banana and chocolate philly. How do you serve it. I'm assuming you don't just peel a banana and dip it in to the philly? The reason I ask is because my GF just bought some and I wanted some ideas on what to do with it.

Kev X

Kev I have it on sandwiches or toast :D

Hiya Katie.

Kev X

Hey Kev, hope you're okay :)

I either do as Emmy said and have it in sandwich form or on ryvita. Failing that I just cut a banana in half widthways, then half again lengthways so I have 4 quarters, put some philly on each quarter and then stick the halves back together so its a banana sandwich with the banana as the bread. I know a lot of people buy the packs that are 4 pre measured pods and just dip fruit into it though!

Katie xx

Hey everyone, hope you're all doing well! Been quiet again recently due to being ridiculously busy!.

I can report that i've had a teeny gain recently, but for how off plan i've been I really shouldn't complain, I have another two weeks of exam hell (3 3 hour exams, 3 2000 word essays) and i'm FREE!!! And i'm so excited about being able to properly focus on SW again!

Anyway, hope you are all well, and hope to speak soon

Katie xxxxx

Your tiny gain is only temporary and will soon be gone again! Like you say, uni work is almost over and then you can become focused on SW again.

Hope everything goes well with your exams and stuff - you will be fab! xxxxx

Just popping by to let you know we haven't forgotten about you!! Missing you and hoping that your uni work/exams are going well xx

Back