Bop's Road to Holiday!

Just popping by to let you know we haven't forgotten about you!! Missing you and hoping that your uni work/exams are going well xx

Awwh you are such a sweetie! :D I'm doing well, on the home straight now! I have a 3.5 hour genetics exam tomorrow, and a 3 hour medicine exam on Wednesday then I AM OFFICIALLY FREE!!!!!!

Not been doing too bad food wise, i've found myself automatically making sw friendly meals but been snacking a little bit naughtily, so I am back on plan 100% as of next Monday (graduation ball on Friday = alcohol and 3 course meal!!) And I really can't wait

Miss all you girlies and the chats we have! xxxxx

That's ok, I won't take it personally :cry: Lol.

Seriously though, good luck with everything and have a blast at your graduation ball!!

Kev XX

That's ok, I won't take it personally :cry: Lol.

Seriously though, good luck with everything and have a blast at your graduation ball!!

Kev XX

Aww Kev ! Okay That was slightly sexist of me as you pop by all the time, as does arctic (though not sure on his first name) So I miss the chats with the girlies and my fave minimins fellas!!!!!!!! (am I forgiven? Or should I go out and get a shovel to dog myself out? ;))

Thank you :D I'm so excited for these exams to be over, but got to make sure I keep everything stored in my noggin until Wednesday and not get too excited!!

xxxx

Awwh you are such a sweetie! :D I'm doing well, on the home straight now! I have a 3.5 hour genetics exam tomorrow, and a 3 hour medicine exam on Wednesday then I AM OFFICIALLY FREE!!!!!!

Not been doing too bad food wise, i've found myself automatically making sw friendly meals but been snacking a little bit naughtily, so I am back on plan 100% as of next Monday (graduation ball on Friday = alcohol and 3 course meal!!) And I really can't wait

Yay, it's so nice to hear from you and that you are doing well! :)

I bet you can't wait for your exams to be over - although it must be quite daunting, uni coming to an end. Will be thinking of you tomorrow, and have my fingers crossed that your exam goes smoothly. At least your graduation ball gives you something fun to look forward to! I'm sure you'll have a fantastic night.

Missing you too, and can't wait until you come back "properly". Good luck for tomorrow, and I'll speak to you soon xxxx

Afternoon all :)

Just a boring exam update..... I was up at 6ish this morning to do some last minute revision for my genetics exam which was at 9:15. I found the exam awesome, the questions were just what i'd planned and practised before the exam... examples and impact of contamination in forensic genetics, a paternal index calculation using 10 loci and the reliability of low copy number polymerase chain reaction and critically assessing its benefits and limitations to conclude if it should be used in forensic genetics.

So i'm a very happy girl at the mo :)

Also got two results back.... got 58% in a difficult glass witness statement, and 62% in a histology/histopathology practical exam which I found really hard.

So all in all i'm on track to get a 2:1 as my overall degree class which is what I wanted :D

I'm off to get started on revision for the medicine exam tomorrow.

Hope everyones having a good day :)

Katie xxxx

Wow. I have no idea what most of that means, but it sounds like you are doing great! You sound so positive :)

Well done, and good luck with tomorrows exam xxxx

hi

Just read through your diary, you are doing so well, I joined 2 weeks ago and am loving it so far! Fingers crossed for another loss tomorrow - had quite a few syns saturday in alcohol and food! I have done lots of exercise though so hopefully all will be well!

I am also enjoying all the different recipes!

I have a holiday in september which I am aiming to lose about a stone and a half and am really striving for a flattish stomach so I can wear a bikini! Hopefully we can do it! Good luck with the rest of your journey!

Well done with your exams and good luck with the rest! and well done with your weight loss :) I am hoping to lose 2 stone by summer also got a holiday in july (hopefully) so I plan to lose as much weight as possible for that as I want to be comfortable and confidant and not have to wear leggings in the heat!! :s lol xx

hi

Just read through your diary, you are doing so well, I joined 2 weeks ago and am loving it so far! Fingers crossed for another loss tomorrow - had quite a few syns saturday in alcohol and food! I have done lots of exercise though so hopefully all will be well!

I am also enjoying all the different recipes!

I have a holiday in september which I am aiming to lose about a stone and a half and am really striving for a flattish stomach so I can wear a bikini! Hopefully we can do it! Good luck with the rest of your journey!

Hi Charlie :)

Thanks for dropping in and your kind words, they are so appreciated! Well done on joining slimming world, it is SUCH a fabulous lifestyle change and I hope you get the loss you deserve. You have to enjoy yourself with alcohol and a bit of food once in a while but thats what flexi syns are for. Also it is a great idea to sign up here, everyone is so lovely and I know that without the support of everyone on here I wouldn't have lost what I have so far!!!

Where are you heading off on holiday? I bet you can't wait!!

Katie xxx

Well done with your exams and good luck with the rest! and well done with your weight loss :) I am hoping to lose 2 stone by summer also got a holiday in july (hopefully) so I plan to lose as much weight as possible for that as I want to be comfortable and confidant and not have to wear leggings in the heat!! :s lol xx

Thank you for the lovely words!! :) Good luck on your weight loss journey! With slimming world it is a fun one full of gorgeous recipes that make you feel like you aren't on a diet!!

Where are you off on holiday? :) That is my biggest fear, having to wear leggings once i'm there, however i've got a number of maxi dresses which i'm going to make the most of!!!

Katie xxxx

Good afternoon all :D

Hope you are all doing well, I enjoyed my first lay in in a long time this morning as I can officially say that I am no longer a student and my degree is complete!!! Never thought in a million years I would get this far!!!

My medicine exam went really well, questions on the use of bruising to determine injury type/manner. The use of post mortem changes after death to tell time since death of an individual and difficulties in the pathological diagnosis of asphyxia came up which I was fully revised for and made a good attempt at answering them ( I hope!!!)

Currently working on my medical school application. My OH's parents live in the city where I am applying to, so they have said if I apply a year early so I don't wait for my OH to finish uni (he still has 2 years left) I can move in with them. This however means that between now and October I have to complete ANOTHER UCAS application, do relevant work experience in care homes/social work type places and revise and sit the UKCAT exam. I REALLY want this though, so i'm ordering the revision materials soon and will get stuck into that. I know that despite me not being academically a genius, I have great qualities such as communication with people, being able to empathise and decision making skills that will make me a really good doctor, I just have to make sure I pass the exams and if I get an interview do it well!

In other news, it was WI this morning and although i'm not strictly following SW 100% at the mo i've still dropped about 2lbs since I last weighed so i'm happy :)

Hope everyone is having a fabulous week :)

Will post some pictures of my at my graduation ball tomorrow

Katie xxxxx

Fantastic! Have a great time at the ball tomorrow - can't wait for pics!! :) xxxx

Where are you off on holiday? :) That is my biggest fear, having to wear leggings once i'm there, however i've got a number of maxi dresses which i'm going to make the most of!!!

I am hopefully going to Ibiza :) ......... sw sounds really good, I am calorie counting just need 20lb off in 10 weeks!! not sure how it will go thought :S also just noticed your last post well done on finishing your degree have fun at the ball :)

Awwww well done on the loss hun, that's brilliant :woohoo:

Do we get to see pics from the ball? I bet you look amazing

We are off to Cyprus for 2 weeks I cannot wait!

Well done on your degree and good luck with the next part :)

I follwed it this week apart from a few wines etc sat and put on a 1lb, I am hoping with all the exercise I have been doing I will some results next week :-/ I am thinking it may be carbs that are a problem for me so I think I may try red days monday to friday and see how that goes.

Hvae a lovely time at your graduation :)

Have a fantastic time at the ball - can't wait to see pics!! :)

Back