Bop's Road to Holiday!

Just a quickie with a photo from last night :).. I'm second in from the right in the black and silver dress xxx

532713_10151113827359535_821179534_13475964_1629140241_n.jpg

Wow!! You look amazing :) Hope you had a fantastic night xxxx

Hi everyone!

Thank you all for the kind kind words, I had the best time at my graduation ball, heard some good news regarding my dissertation and said goodbye to my favourite lecturers! Hurrah!

I ate and drank terribly, but appear to have lost 2.5lbs according to my scales.... I don't understand

Love love love the weather at the mo, good excuse for body magic! Went for a long walk (about 4 miles) round trip through town then to the massive park in Preston to see some friends, enjoyed the sunshine (got a little burnt though!) before heading back. Today OH and I are heading to the marina which is about a 5 mile round trip, and then we have to pack our rooms up for heading home for the summer! So we are fairly busy!

Hope that everyone is doing well, and can't wait to catch up properly.

Katie

P.s. Here is a better pic of me from Friday where its a bit closer of me.

551112_10150985406584203_565024202_12365535_222580962_n.jpg

Aww, Katie!! You look beautiful xxxxx

Hi everyone, hope you are all doing well!!!

I'm settled in at my new home for the summer! Getting lots of body magic in and making the most of the weather though its taken a turn for the worse today!!!

Weight wise i'm still hovering around the 240lb mark but i'm hoping that lots of exercise will help,. not being strict on slimming world at the mo just making sure that I eat 3 healthy meals a day.

Couple of NSV's first being that managed to resist a mcdonalds today, despite being a little hungry I stuck to a diet coke, 2nd was that I made a SW chilli for dinner (with a little chocolate in as a chilli isn't a chilli without it!) Everyone else had wraps with theirs and I just had a glass of water with mine :D Yay it sounds small but its a big victory for me!

Moving to blackpool in about 6 weeks, looking forward to it so been applying for lots of jobs!

Hope that everyone is well, and hope to hear from you soon

Katie xxx

Been AWOL recently due to extreme dieting failure. It's my own fault, need to get my head back into it I guess. Hopefully start losing again soon as really don't want to start putting back on everything that I lost, but seems I've forgotten the basic principles of SW. :( need to get re motivated and back in the game! hope everyone is doing well. Katie x

Aww hun, you should have come back earlier, and we could have helped you!! Nevertheless, you are back now. You know as well as I do that you can do this! I have every faith in you - look how far you've come already. That is amazing.

When I was struggling, I found that re-reading all of the SW materials really helped me focus. I went completely back to basics and haven't looked back since. Maybe hunt out some new recipes and give them a try? Trying new things might just be the thing you need.

Don't give up, whatever you do. You are very inspirational, and we all have blips from time to time. We are all here if you need advice, or just someone to talk to. Big hugs xxxxx

Hey everyone, just a quick non diet related message..... Got my uni results last night and looks like I'll be graduating with a 2.1 :) hurrah!!

No idea what that means, but you sound happy about it, so it must be good news :D Well done xxxx

BopKatie said:
Been AWOL recently due to extreme dieting failure. It's my own fault, need to get my head back into it I guess. Hopefully start losing again soon as really don't want to start putting back on everything that I lost, but seems I've forgotten the basic principles of SW. :( need to get re motivated and back in the game! hope everyone is doing well. Katie x

Hi katie i dont usually comment much on here i usually just read,but Im in the same boat since mid February i have fluctuated up and down the same half stone,i just cant get my head back on the plan properly,i think we both need to give us a kick up the backsides :) focus on having one good day and see how many you can do and ease yourself back in,give yourself a small goal and work to it,hope you feel better :)x

Really missing you. Hope you come back to us soon xxxx

Just realised you will now be away on your hollibobs!! You lucky thing. Have an absolutely fantastic time and please come back and let us know how your holiday went! I would like to see pics please :D Enjoy xxxx

Hi all :D

Thanks for the messages! I am officially back in England now :( Boo, its grey and didn't drop under 35 degrees in Greece! I want to be back! The holiday itself was fabulous and I weighed myself this morning and have actually lost half a pound so all the swimming and stuff must have helped as I didn't follow plan at all!

I'm moving from Coventry to Blackpool in the next couple of weeks and will be taking the plunge and joining a real class rather than doing this from home. While i've lost 4 stone on my own and that is amazing in itself, I have lost motivation completely and I think that going to class is really going to help me get back on track, i'm also signing the boyfriend up for a countdown too and his mum and stepdad both go to the same class so I think it will keep me really focussed as I still want to lose around 5 stone to get to target and I would love to be there by next summer, the 4 stone I lost before I managed in just under a year and a few months I wasn't too on track, so I think that I could get there!

Pictures from holiday will be to follow soon :) Will catch up with everyones diaries soon

Katie xxx

Back