BordersGirl's Final Phase to Goal - I lost 6 stone!!

You will hun, you will, and I've got to see the 11s yet before I'm done :).

I've just seen this, well done BG yay how great to start the new week in a new stone! You really have done amazing you can't be too far from your goal weight now? X

YEAAAAY! Into the 12s>>>>fantastic, BG. And we'll be waiting for next weekend's report that you have chucked all those bags of clothes you'll not need now.

Have a great week, everyone.

Ali

Well it didn't last. Up 0.2 overnight so I saw the 13 back again :mad: but I'm not going to stress over it, I'm putting it down to a c**p week and hopefully I'll be back in the 12s tomorrow am.

Weird ....Exactly the same , its nothing , will be gone tomoro , I cant wait to see what happens to us tomoro

do you fancy a race to the next stone ?

I reckon you'll beat me Phoenix but yes, I'm up for the challenge - I'm expecting it to take me at least 7 weeks tho! Possibly this side of Easter if I'm lucky.

BG. You really are an inspiration to us all - you will get back into those 12s again, you are doing a superb job with your losses and you support on here :-D chuck those bags of clothes out - you don't need them! Roll on tomorrow and fingers crossed into the 12s xxx

Deal !!

you know what my will power is like though , i reckon 7 to 8 weeks for me to get to 10

so what is the finish like exactly , 10.0 or to see a 9?

To see a 9 or in my case an 11.

3, 2, 1 ---- GO! :)

I'm sick to death of seeing that bl**dy number 13 now. Still 13 stone exactly this am. Saw a number 12 (just) on the scales on Sun but back up to a 13 yesterday and today.

Up until this am I've lost a grand total of 0.2lb this week with WI tomorrow. If that doesn't change it's my worst week yet (had a 0.5 in week 5 but every other week I've made it over 1lb). So maybe I'll be lucky and the scales will drop a little tomorrow. It won't be helped by the fact that I had 2 bars today. I was in a peed off mood because I'm not losing so I had 2 and thought sod it. One after the other! Lemon followed by Choc Truffa! Not good. So I had no packs left tonight having already had 3 so I had the protein option with the veggies tonight.

Definitely the worst week since I started with only 0.4lb lost this week. At least I can see a 12 on the scales this am as I saw a small overnight loss of 0.2lbs. Not sure what's caused this really or whether it's just one of those things. The only thing different is that I had 4 BL bars this week instead of S&S ones. I know they're a bit higher in cals / carbs but as I only have 3 packs a day I didn't think that would be significant. Guess I'll just see what happens this week and if I get the same result take stock on whether to step up to try to mobilise my metabolism. I wanted to get within 14lbs of goal before refeeding to be honest.

On the bright side I think more people have commented this week that I've lost weight than before.

Last edited:
Well done for sticking through a tough week. Keep at it, maybe a shake up is needed? our bodies are very strange things! You are an inspiration BG, you've come so far and prove that you can lose a substantial amount of weight on this diet! xx

How frustrating and I dont know why these things happen but its awful when it does , you might get a nice surprise next week , I think you can be forgiven an extra bar , compared to my epic fails !!

hoping my BL bars come today , from AP , also ordered some slimmm shakes , going to use them for maintenance

Sorry to hear you're so frustrated BG but stick with it, you've come so far. Perhaps the extra might get things moving again! Take care hon xx

So finally the scales dropped a bit today after a frustrating week. I was down 0.6lbs to 12st 13.2lbs. I just hope that's the start of a bit of movement this week. I 'felt' a bit different today so tested for ketosis and I've kicked myself out. Presumably through eating the 2 bars 2 days ago. So now I have to get back in. Oh well!

You'll prob be back in tomorrow just keep it going those scales will drop soon

I think the bars do that to me I've stopped having the bars and I've got the smelly breath again

Back