BordersGirl's Final Phase to Goal - I lost 6 stone!!

Aww thats not too bad then - its probably water retention how canthat amount of cheese and tomato affect your weight when you are having nothing else?!

I don't like coffee so have the hot choc straight (with sweetener) and you are right its nae bad - but I much much much much much prefer the crispy choc!! Ordering 50 of them next time I think! xx

I liked those too. I have crispy shakes on order along with caramel ones. Yum!

I had some cheese and 4 cherry tomatoes on Sunday when I was struggling. We had some thread that somehow turned into a what cheese do we like question and I had to have some. I'm not too worried actually as I've 'cheated' hardly at all since starting so I'm not going to worry about it unless I can't stop myself going forward. It was less than having a 4th pack I should think in the great scheme of things. BUT a note to self that it will affect my losses. A couple of slices of cheese and 4 tiny tomatoes is not the sort of sabotage I'd have done before which would have been based around a whole packet of biscuits or similar.

So I did have 2 choc shakes at work so made up the hot mocha shake. It was nay bad as they say in Scotland but I prefer the vanilla one I think.

Sorry BG, I know it's no one's fault but I can recall that conversation in graphic detail!! I don't think it's a bad thing to have a little blip at your stage - sets the old juices flowing and wakes up the digestive system. Hope you see a good result soon!

So, cheese incident behind me I weighed in at 13st 2.4lbs this am and that's a loss of 2.8lbs this week. Quite happy with that and leaves me in striking distance of 'the 12s' that are now only 2.4lbs away. Woo hoo! Oh and 0.4lbs to go and I'll reach 60lbs lost.

Wow you must be feeling great now. I bet you will be into the 12s by next weigh in. And let's hope tomorrow you get your 60lbs milestone! xxx

Not expecting to get to 60 lbs tomorrow but maybe Fri! :)

Excellent news BG! I want to see you in the 12s as that's where my sites are focused and I've yet to tackle the 13s...grappling hooks out :) Watching closely :)

Well done BG. Once again you have inspired us. Even with your 'blip' (and how tiny it was when you consider how good you have been), you went straight back to plan and are within a small whisper of 12s!
Congratulations.

Fear of not having that level of willpower to get back into the plan immediately afterwards is the main thing that stops me having a blip! I'm suffering from Blipfobia!!!! Mind you, I might treat myself to a mini blip when I get to a 60 lb loss! Not long now BG!

Just had to post that I had a hot caramel shake today and by eck it was gorgeous!

Yes I've not had it cold! What's it like cold?? xx

I only had 1 previously and it was cold but I much preferred it hot!

STS for me this am but I'm ok with that as I had a decent drop yesterday. 2.4lbs to go to get to the 12s :)

I juist had a plain chocolate shake with coffee. I love my chocolate, vanilla and caramel shakes with coffee and just hot. I also have the vanilla and choc hot without coffee. The caramel is too sweet for me to have without coffee. It's like an Alizonne Starbucks!

I shake well with cold water first, then add the hot water or coffee. Take care when re-opening after shaking with hot liquid. Open it away from you. Some people microwave them - but I dont have a microwave so can't comment. I no longer shake with boiling water - I wait a few mins, to reduce the steam inside the shaker.

At cafes, I get a large coffe and pop it inside my shaker with a sachet premixed with some water, then discretely pour some back in my mug/cup. Staff see me doing it, but don't mind. It lets me have social time with friends without being at a meal. Highly recommended!

Great to find your diary, BordersGirl - you'll do great in the next quarter!

Ali

Ooooh I love the caramel shakes, never had it hot though, hmmmm, may try it tonight! soup for dins then spag bol for tea! gotta tear myself away from the fireplace today though and pop out for some yummy mushrooms! xxx

I don't shake anything up hot now Ali after the tale of the exploding shaker at work! :)

Tried the strawberry one hot today (it's cold and I'm having a hot shakes phase). Hmm, well it was ok but not great. Not sure whether I'm brave enough to have hot banana!

That made me howl BG! I thought the same thing about a possible incident in Starbucks, but I think AliG is just pouring, not shaking! Hot bananas, no, I'm not going there either. The banana is perhaps my least fav - quite chemical aftertaste but hey, I swig it anyway. Haven't had any of the shakes hot yet, might try that!

I will def try the hot caramel tonight for sure! I am also hating the banana Giza, well I could stand it but the taste is just weird, its almost as though it where banana milkshake mixed with washing up liquid!

I only really like the caramel one, I've added my vanillas to coffee so can get rid of those, even though I hate coffee, somehow its nice like that!

Back