BordersGirl's Final Phase to Goal - I lost 6 stone!!

Down a bit this am - 13st 1.4lbs. Getting quite close to the 12s now :) and in 3.4lbs I will 'just' be overweight (in the BMI sense). Porridge down, bar coming up in an hour or so.

TaraTeal said:
I had days where I grazed and never really ate anything of any susbstantial value, just crap basically. And days where I'd be better but eat large portions!

I'm right there with you tarateal that's exactly how I used to be x funny though I don't let my boys do the same I make good meals for them but wait till they have gone to bed then eat "" goodies""

But a new me now that dreams only of a chicken salad baguette lol x

13st 0.8lbs. 1 more pound and I'll be in the 12s. Come on!!!

Edited to add that my stats say that I've lost 25% of my body weight now :)

Last edited:
Ooooh really excited for you!!!

25% is a phenomenal amount to lose, you have done so well, an inspiration to alot of people!

Thanks girls. 10 off my BMI too and feeling that I'm getting close :). Ordered a stack of clothes online yesterday in the next size down. Some of them I know I won't keep as they are dresses and I haven't worn a dress in years but I was curious about how they might look and returns are easy. I can see this starting to get expensive from now on! :)

Another day to be happy today. I tried on a coat hidden in the wardrobe as I thought it might fit now. It's actually a bit too big :eek: so I've pretty much missed wearing it! I then rather hopefully tried on my 2 leather jackets that I bought to treat myself for getting to goal last time. I wanted to see how far away I was before they'd fit. The slightly bigger one fits now and the smaller one I can get done up but feels a bit snug. Another stone and I'll be wearing the smaller one too. It's not really the weather for them just yet as it's pretty cold up here at the mo but in the spring I'll be happy to wear them. They are pretty flattering too so I'm happy, happy, happy! :) It's all starting to come good!

Well done! Great for you to have the motivation of clothes fitting (and especially being too big!) but also so motivatiing for newbies like me to see the testimonials that show it really works and that your story could be ours one day!! Keep it going, you are so nearly there now!

I love that you 'missed' wearing something that's now too big Borders! I'm almost excited about you hitting the 12s as I will be - it proves it's possible. Save me a seat when you get there BG, I'm right behind you (ish!!)

Sure will Giza, there are lots of extra seats in the 12s saved for everyone who needs to get there! It's funny but the coat is a 'medium' (must be a big medium :)) and I know that I tried it on a while ago and no way jose was it going to fit back then. I didn't think it would fit until I had about a stone and a bit to go but seems it would have fitted a stone ago! I've had a few things like that where I've misjudged when I could wear them and missed out :). It's a good feeling though, not a bad one, besides I decided that I don't much like it now anyway so a new coat is on the cards now too :D

Ohhhh so happy for you BG! You've acheived so much in such a short space of time! You are setting the benchmark for all of us newbies! I hopefully will be in the 12s by June!!! Well done!!!

Well done BG, you made it! No worries about you ordering a stack of clothes - you well and truly deserve to treat yourself.

+0.4lbs this am :(. TOTM is here and I feel bloated and rubbish. I know it's water retention but still a PITA! Now need -1.4 to get in the 12s by Wed WI.

Aww BG, damn TOTM. You are prob officially in the 12s without the TOTM water rentention. Not fair is it. You know it goes back down eventually, but I totally understand how you feel. You just want to see that 12! We are all behind you gunning for that 12! Just do as you always do and you will be there! xxx

Thanks! Was just feeling a bit sorry for myself this am. Feeling ok about it now (although it's still a PITA!).

I am right with you BG!

You wanted to get to under 12 and I just wanted to lose some decent weight after my STS fiasco Totally pee'd off here. TOTM Completely messed up my results this week but praying next week is finally my week!!

You will get there for sure this/next week!!

Yes it is a PITA BG but you know it will all come off again (and more) when TOTM is over.

Clearly we all feel your pain - damn TOTM during a weight loss plan!!

Lovely BG, it's so exciting catching up with your success. This is to wish you a fantastic result for tomorrow!

I love it that you are saving seats for us in the 12s. I'd like to be less than 12stone and 10-12 size - so 12s all round for me. And then maybe a little more if my face looks good on it!

I laughed about having slimmed right past the size of your coat. I'm wearing lovely clothes only (apart from a very warm sweater that's not beautiful but is warm). That's beacuse there's nothing kept for best - as if I don't wear it now, it'll be too big SOON! I have a few items lurking in the cupboard including a really beautiful silk top size 22 that I bought when slimming some years ago and never wore. Now I suspect I'll be 22 when it's not really warm enough to wear it. And to think I will be size 12 by August. Yea!!!

I'm back into my mock brown snake jacket. Not sure what size it is. It hs a lovely cream lining and feels really good to wear it again. I've noticed one pair of my lace up shoes fits better too.

I hope you'll keep posting as you share the staying at goal journey with us. I'm going to award you my first Minimins 'Thinspirational Person Award'. Thank you Borders Girl!

Ali

I'm so excited for you BG you have done such a fantastic job an I have to say a big thank you for your support :-D x

Back