BordersGirl's Final Phase to Goal - I lost 6 stone!!

Elemental said:
MFP Rules! Make sure you add me Elemental8181 :)

I always worry that someone is going to see my diary and tell me off lol. I love that it tells me off when i put too few calories in tho and i love when i have technically burned more cals than i have eaten!! :D

Hi tried to add you but it failed. Im no1mom23 on it if you want to try adding me : )

Thanks, ladies. I'm not on it yet - but will add myslef when I have time.

Ali

Mon 12st 8.4lbs (STS) TOTM!
Tues 12st 8.8lbs
Wed 12st 7.4lbs (WI day)
Thurs ? - forgot to weigh - first time ever I think!
Fri 12st 7.4lbs (STS)
Sat 12st 6.0lbs (Hit 5 stone lost this morning!)
Sun 12st 6.0lbs (STS)
Mon 12st 6.0lbs (STS) - yawn!

Maybe tomorrow is the day the scales move a little for me :)

You must be so excited with one stone to go! I'm excited for you - you are doing a fantastic job BG - Keep up the fabulous work xx

Not so good this am. Scales went up a little :(. WI tomorrow.

Tues 12st 8.8lbs
Wed 12st 7.4lbs (WI day)
Fri 12st 7.4lbs (STS)
Sun 12st 6.0lbs (STS)
Tues 12st 6.2lbs - :grumble:

Rubbish day at work (redundancies announced today) and I had a couple of BL snack bars on top of my normal stuff so had almost 850 calories today. Carbs were just under 60 tho so should keep me in ketosis. I had a salad with turkey at lunchtime. OMG it was lush! Came to about 260 calories and I could so eat that for lunch at goal!

WI this am and I was 12st 5.0lbs so that's -2.4lbs this week. Well pleased with that. Should be in the 11s in 3 weeks if I can keep to my 2lb a week target.

Tues 12st 8.8lbs
Wed 12st 7.4lbs (WI day)
Fri 12st 7.4lbs (STS)
Sun 12st 6.0lbs (STS)
Tues 12st 6.2lbs - :grumble:
Wed 12st 5.0lbs at WI. -2.4lbs this week :)

Awesome, you're doing so well x

Fabulous move, BG. Keep on trucking!

Ali

Yay look at those numbers dropping :)

Thanks all. I do feel I'm getting somewhere with this.

BG, just catching up with your diary and saw your badge....70LBS (now even more).

What can I say (apart from being a little jealous!)...absolutely brilliant! Honestly, you must look so different now compared to what you did at the start of your weight loss journey. You really are an inspiration:D

Thanks Fran, although I can say with all certainty that it's getting really difficult now. During the week I'm fine but I struggle every weekend now!

Yep, I can totally relate to that! Taking my Mum out tomorrow and no doubt will be tempted to stray, but hopefully not:rolleyes:

Frannie, inspiration is exactly what she is!

BG and I work in the same office and I am only doing this due to her dramatic results... she looks amazing (don't worry, she's not my boss... I'm not a kissass ;))

... and now my Mum is on Slim&Save due to the results I have had so far... so her impact is now stretching far and wide :)

Back