Bored, and craving!

Chuffy_29

Bring it on!
Normally i'm very good and can find a suitable snack. Today i'm stuck in with two of the kids, one's grumbling 'cause he had his imms, and the other wants attention all the time! It's driving me mad and i'm being determined not to go off the rails but can't face more yogurt and fruit. Green day..used my HEx's already...please help!

Sweetcorn is a good idea got a couple of cobs in the fridge. the electronic baby sitter is on already but apparently CBeebies isn't doing a very good job today!! lol
Thanks for the suggestion.

Soup maybe, I find that fills the gap and soothes my mood too.

know how you feel lol only had my gransons aged 6 and 17 months for an hour today but they were on a mision to drive me mad hats off to you mothers who have to do it all day i couldnt do it now lol my daughter is 28 i dont know how i did it then lol x

i know how you feel - OH is out helping his folks and i have to wait for him to come back for his dinner and i am so far resisting the urge to snack.

You'll all be pleased to know the corn on the cob did it, and now i've had a massive portion of quorn chilli, baked potato and salad and feel ready to take on tomorrow. I'm definately taking them out somewhere for a rest. Roll on going back to work in 3 months soooo much easier!

Well done Chuffy!

Back