Bored and thinking of food!!!

good idea. was looking at the photos you posted in an old thread there, uve done so well!! and i really like that white top but i do think it is a wee bit too big on you!! if u keep going as you are it wont do you for very long!!

Thanks very much!!!
Its a size 18, never thought I wud be able to wear an 18 on my top half!!!
I was going to take it back but it was only a tenner and I just dont have any tops that fit me and I wanted something for wearing this wkend so figured il just keep it and then sell it on Ebay. I made £60 last night on there cos all my fat clothes ended!!!
Also the camera angle is weird and so I dont think I actually look like that wen Im in the mirror!!!

im a 14 on top now which is fantastic for me, cos ive been a 16 on top since i started uni. think its more to do with flab coming off my back and sides rather than off my boobs though. im a DD cup though so if i lost a wee bit from there i think it could deal with it!!

bo_lady;345220 I made £60 last night on there cos all my fat clothes ended!!! quote said:
did you sell them seperately or in a lot format?? was thinking of doing the same...were u able to sell most everything??...i have been looking these past weeks...but didnt think anyone was buying...

Yeh I was a FF but now down to an E which is great!!!
I dont ever remember being a 18 on top and 16 on bottom!!! I love it, all I wana do is go clothes shopping though!!! Went to Tescos and Sainsburys last night but only got the white top, O an a new jacket that I love!!!!!!!!!

Nina,
I sold them all seperatly and started them all at 99p. Only 2 items didnt sell, I listed 25.
I am going to put another lot on next week.
Its def worth it then it doesnt make going shopiing for thin clothes as bad!!!

Bo_Lady,

Thanks for the Tip...!

Glad u r enjoying you newly found freedom of thin shopping! enjoy!

i have a pair of fake dolce and gabbana jeans that ive never worn and a pair of fake replay jeans, both are size 16, i wonder would they sell on ebay?

i have a pair of fake dolce and gabbana jeans that ive never worn and a pair of fake replay jeans, both are size 16, i wonder would they sell on ebay?

I am sure they would...good luck!

mm true. i bought them on hol in marmaris last year but they were too long for me and i always meant to get them taken up but never got round to it and now they are far too big for me.

Hiya, glad you resisted the temptation bo, you're doing great!! Regards ebay you should have no problem selling them, i just recently sold all my limited edition me to you bears that i paid about £200 for and sold em on ebay for over £450!!!

Oh, How much do u want for them?
Nina, thanks, Ebay is great isnt it!!! Got so much to sell on there just had the posting things!!!

i'd never though about selling clothes that are too big though thanks for that :-D hopefully in a few weeks i'll be in the next size down!!!!!! Oooo 30mins til i go to get weighed :-D just hope the 3 litres of water i've drank doesnt make me heavier lol

Ok, Well can u send me some pics of them? Id be interested!!
Nina, Well done for drinking, I norm get weihged at 7pm and have one glass of water all day!!!!
Make sure u come and let us know!!
Yay 15 mins till home time!!

omg how can u survive on one glass all day i'd be spitting feathers quite literally!!!! Oooo long weekend here we come hehe

Back