Bored and thinking of food!!!

no problem, it will be sunday before i can get the pics up tho as i wont b home tonight or tomorrow. the replay ones are especially nice, u wouldnt know they were fake at all!

signing off now ladies, have to get some paperwork done before i finish at 5. bo_lady thanks so much for your support today, i know i would have cracked if it hadnt been for u! have a good weekend and dont eat the banoffee!! xoxox

Have a good weekend Delli and dont forget water water water!!!!

nina, I do it cos I want to weigh less!! Weird I know!!!!
Im working tomoz so still have one day for my wkend!!!
Bye Delli, same to u too!!
xxx

At least it'll keep you busy rather than being bored and eating....that's what happens to me. I'll just have to make sure i go for a looooooooooong wee before i set off lol, am wearing the same clothes as i have done since wk 1...my cdc will start thinking i have no clothes lol, am tempted to try the shake packs this week, have been on tetras for 3 weeks...oooo and ive got an op a week on tues and i'm gonna be bandaged up all my leg in heavy bandages....do u think it'd be sad of me to weigh myself before bandage and after bandage so i could see if i'd actually lost any weight at wi the friday after and the fri after that lol

i've got a lump on my foot thats really sore, they think its a ganglion but it doesnt move like ganglions do so on 4th sept i'm having surgery to have it removed...means i'm bandaged up for 12 days think i'll speak to my CDC about it tonight see whether she thinks i just shouldnt get weighed til it comes off coz i'll be all swollen too

Yeh maybe, you dont wana be disappointed!!!
Ok hun, I am going to have to run, I shall check back later to see how ur WI went!!

xxxx

i'm off now to to get weighed :-D have a safe journey home and congrats on sticking to it today!!!!!

Back