Bored bored Bored !

maro11

Good morning all and Happy Easter,
I am so bored of the diet, am on day 20 and cannot face my packs today, I have struggled the past 3 days as I have a terrible cold and can't smell or taste anything.

I only had 2 packs yesterday as I physically could not stomach a third, not good.

On the plus side I am not hungry and have no cravings either, just feel empty and bored:sigh:

i felt like this the last time i did cambridge so i didnt last long i found having tetras this time round and allowing myself the odd ss+ plus has helped me stick to it much more even thou its the first wk i actually enjoy the shakes and love not having to faith about making them lol mayb try them and see if they help i love the rich choc ones actually taste nicer than some regular milkshakes ive had lol xx

Do you have a lot of variety ? Maybe you just need to try something different ? I am lucky in the respect I have only tried one product Ive not liked so have a good variety in my " food " box and try to have something different everyday. 20 days in is great and your weigh loss so far is fab x

Back