Bored & Lonely

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by summergurl, 24 May 2009 Social URL.

1. summergurl

summergurl ♥3 Years Maintaining♥

Start Weight:
    19st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    8st0lb(41.18%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Lipotrim, Exante
    Today is bank hol sun - all my mates are going out on the booze, bf is out on the booze also and here I am stuck at home bored and alone! I can't go out as i litterally have nothing to wear and would look like a mong going out in jeans and a top 10sizes too big with plymsols whilst everyone is looking stunning.

Rents are down newquay and 1 brother is in the jungle another is off shooting so theres not even family around!! :(

I'm bored out of my brain!
    I'm even debating puttin on my new bikini and slapping on some sunbathing oil and laying in the gardn?!

It's absolutly gorgeous outside but i've noone to go beach with no one to do anything with - great!

WHAT CAN I DO?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today i'm actually wishing these last 4 weeks would hurry up and be done with! grrr i guess it's a feel sorry for myself day .... :sigh: lol

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. goldengirl

goldengirl Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(8.16%)
    Aw summer, it a beautiful day, but its BORING when we've nowt to do.

I like the idea of the bikini and the suntan oil, how about a good book in the garden and have a good read?

or you could do some beach body pampering to get ready for your hols.
    Manicure
    Pedicure
    Sunbathing followed by a body scrub and some firming moisturiser
    Facial
    ETC......the list goes on

I'm bored out of my head as well, hubby is away on a lads holiday, i'm home alone with my 6yr old son.....who needs to be constantly on the move, not spoken to an adult for 2 days......AGH

but saying that i've just tried on some holiday clothes i've bought and i need a good stone off beofre they will fit, so i'm not tempted to cheat

4. Redhead

Redhead Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(14.15%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    If the weather is nice why not take a bottle of water and a book and go and sit on the Hoe. Kill a few hours and you can people watch.

5. JanD

JanD maintaining since June'09

Start Weight:
    15st9.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st13.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st9.9lb(30.02%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World, Dietchef, Lipotrim - now maintaining (I hope!).
    Ahhhhh! What's she done to deserve that?????? ;) :p xx

We went down to the 'front' before - everyone was swanning around in sleeveless tops, skimpy dresses etc and I was positively FREEZING!!!!! Must have looked a right nana in my fleece :( x

6. summergurl

Start Weight:
    19st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    8st0lb(41.18%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Lipotrim, Exante
    LOL!! it was the plymouth half marathon today so there was NO WAY in hell i was venturing into town/hoe/barbican - it wouldve been rammed and the majority of the roads into town and the hoe are closed today anyways because of it! :sigh:

But ... to curb my boredom i watched the Grand Prix - i actually quite like it although made me very jealous - i wanted to be there on a boat in the sun! hahaha

AND ... i made a quiche! first time i have attemted it and i am soooo happy the way it has turnt out. Pics are in my baking album if anyone wants to see. :)

7. loulouless

loulouless Is a loser :)

Start Weight:
    24st2lb
    Current Weight:
    20st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st8lb(14.79%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I sat in the beer garden and had two pints of soda water and ice lol, hubby was getting a couple of pints down him!

8. MiniB

MiniB Here we go again!

Diet:
    Exante
    Hi Tanya, glad you found something to do eventually. I was out sunbathing in the back garden today, it was soooo hot! It's been so gorgeous down this part of the country hasn't it? I know tomorrow's not supposed to be much but at least I've got the day off work and nice short week, which I love.

I'm the same as you though, I'm wishing these last 4 weeks away too. Want to get started on refeeding cos it means my hol isn't very far away at all.

9. summergurl

Start Weight:
    19st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    8st0lb(41.18%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Lipotrim, Exante
    Snap!!! :giggle:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.