Attack Bored of attack....!

mr_boony

I did the question bit on website and it says I have to do attack for 6 days.... I'm on day 2 and I'm soooooooo bored of protein!!! Im not hungry at all and when i force myself to eat i feel like vomiting after. Really want some veg! Would it be ok to go straight to Cruise?

I'm no expert, but imho I would say you need to do a 3 day minimum of attack, maybe other disagree? Attack is the best way to get into the swing, so stick with it, even for a few more days to make sure you are on track. Believe me, the results are worth it!

Hope this helps - only mu opinion you understand!

Linz
x

Mr Boony, I have no idea of your stats to advise specifically, if you could fill them in it would help a little.

Judging by the dukan site advocating a 6 day attack period I guess you've quite a bit to lose?

My advice would be to just eat little and often, keep up with the fluids, if you can manage through a 3 day attack period that'd probably be best. BUT if you really can't I see no massive problem with going onto cruise, other than your journey may take a week or 2 longer

hope this helps x

I agree, stick to attack as long as possible. If it advises you 6 days then try to do 6 days.
The protein foods are very filling, so you tend not to eat as much.
what type of things are you eating?

I find if I have too much dairy type foods eg yoghurts, cottage cheese, quark I find its too sickly for me.

Prawns are fairly refreshing, I also prefer to cook fresh roast chickens- much tastier to eat.

good luck, I hope you can make a few more days.x:)

Back